Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyprus

Hello,

I am visiting Cyprus with my friends in June for 10 days trip and got the job of organizing the trip. I am still unable to make a map for my trip. I am confused about what to do and I want to know more about the major attractions and activities.

First of all, I can advise you to have a seaside hotel in Paphos. When I went there the first landmark that really caught my attention is the Paphos Castle. The remarkable mosaics in the House of Dionysos, Seus and Aion, the Tombs of the Kings, these places will give you an ancient feel and will make you appreciate how rich the history of Paphos is.

Comment

We all know very well that there are many people who likes to travel and also there are many popular places around us where we can go for travel.Cyprus is one of the best destination around the world.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

I suggest yiu to take a look at Cyprus Tourist Attractions | PlanetWare has the greatest Cyprus descriptions.

Comment

Well, Cyprus is one of Europe’s most attractive destinations and summer is the best time to visit there. Well, everyone wants to change and visit to different destinations around the globe, I tell you the most outstanding and incredible place called Dubai where you can see some outstanding places such as Dubai dhow cruise, Dubai hatta safari and plenty of other activities while your Dubai city tour.

Comment

Working...
          X