Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I'm keen to travel through the Middle East but am concerned about safety. Where can I get up-to-date information about countries such as Israel and Iran? Also, are there reputable tour companies you'd recommend?
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

dont worry for your safety!

Hi
    Israel is safety! You will go there and ask yourself... ''what are they talking about all the time on news... '' So, you just have to know where not to go... and anyway you have nothing to do in thsese places... the same about Jordan and Egypt. As same as you know NOT to go during the night by some neighborhoods in NY city, Los Angeles or Chicago... you will not go to the "West Bank'' in Isarel... ( to be precise this is not Isarel...)
    Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Then go!
      Too many people are afraid just because of what they see on TV...and when they come back they are completely in love with Israel!!

There is so much culture, fun and beaches...

-Jerusalem
      -Tel Aviv
      -Cesarea
      -Eilat
      -the Golan
      -the Dead Sea

etc
      My sister also went to Petra, said it's beautiful!

Comment

Well, barring the conflicts in a few areas like Iraq, the Middle East is actually a great tourist destination. There's a lot of interesting places to visit there. Also, contrary to what some think, Middle Eastern people are actually very nice.
        Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Working...
        X