X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visits in Israel- anything you would like to know

hi there.
    david from israel as you may know.
    hee to share all info i have about religious sites in jerusalem and tourism in Israel. been in israel in any place
    would like to have a good conversation, can advice you where to go and what to buy. you can ask me whatever wuestion about israel and travelling israel

regards David

I was lucky enough to spead 3 months in Israel there this yr. Got to travel all around your beautiful country. I couldn't believe how much there was to see and do there. So much history and culture, it was amazing
    Self Catering Accommodation Co. Monaghan Ireland

Comment

I have not idea about this place but I heard about it through my friends. Who have been there about few months ago. They told me much about it and had they suggest that you should go there once. I want to go there after my las vegas bus tours once in coming days. So can you share your experience if you ever visit there. I am waiting for your reply?

Comment

I also have no idea about the place that you guys discussing something about it. So let me know that what to know a bit about it. So on i will discuss about it with my father who will be back from los angeles to san francisco tour package soon. I am sure that it will be very nice time for them and they will surely have good time there.

Comment

Israel is a beautiful Country in the Middle East. Western Wall is most famous attraction of this country. There are plenty of attraction which always wonder the mind of travellers. Like as Timna Valley, Yad Vashem, Dome of the Rock , Church of the Holy Sepulchre and lots of others always impressed the tourists. I love to visit this country again and again and would like to go there again in forthcoming days. Mavishh ! You should also go there as soon as possible.  

Have you decided your new year tours?

Comment

Yeah, i do agree with you and will say that this is one of the most amazing and fabulous kinds of time for me to go there. i am so sure that this would be a great way of fun for all. So have a great time there and i will surely like to make a move to there for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X