Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels and Towers in Riyadh, KSA

Hotels and Towers
    Al Riyadh is distinguished for its luxury, excellence, and elegance in terms of cultural development and extensive growth, the most important of what emerged after is the construction of towers and skyscrapers accompanied by the existence of hotels in each tower.

Kingdom Tower:
    The construction of the Kingdom Center was completed in 2002, and it is located at the center of Riyadh and considered on of the most distinguished and most famous cultural landmarks in Saudi Arabia.
    The center was built on a 230.94 square meter land with an area of 300,000 square meter, and has multiple usages from high-class shopping center and banquet mall to offices and office suites and luxury apartments; in addition to a big number of international restaurants. It is distinguished for its distinctive appearance that can be seen from the furthest point in the city. It’s located in the middle of the intersection of the three most important main roads in Riyadh, in an easy to reach spot.
    In addition to the Four Seasons Hotel, one of the Canadian Four Seasons Group, which opened wonderful hotels in the Middle East, and is a leading group in hotel management, currently manages 57 hotels in 26 countries.

Four Seasons Hotel in Riyadh:
    The hotel’s 52 suites and 197 rooms were designed in a contemporary, elegant, and luxurious way, with grey and light blue colors.
    Businessmen will find all what they need in Four Seasons Riyadh. The set of Corridors and the entrance are carefully designed throughout the hotel to meet the needs of travelers or residents in the hotel and to spend interesting time shopping.
    Last edited by Manne; 06-10-2009, 11:37 AM.

Thanks for the informationare they expensive?
    damascus syria

Comment

Kingdom Tower is an amazing landmark of the world. It is a nice place for history lovers to explored on earth. Its historical spots grab attentions of tourist each year. I have been there about a year ago with my cousins. I stay there for few hours and had an awesome experience there. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to see natural places. I am sure you will have great time there.

Comment

Gate7. Thank you for the such detailed information here. I really very liked it and you now what that will be really useful for me when i will find the chance to visit this State of USA. I am just simply sure that this will make me learn a lot like this and i will get so much to learn from here for sure.

Comment

Kingdom Tower is such a well-known tourists attraction. Long time agoI also have visited this attraction only once. It is such an amazing kind of attraction. I would like to make a move towards this destination once again and will also explore its nearest attraction in my tour. so sure once again I will spend good time there.

Comment

Well, Buddies, I am so sure that this will be a great time period for me and for all others too. I could see that how much interest you all have while the tour. Cause this would be a great time for everyone. Good luck and have a great time ahead.

Comment

When visiting Riyadh, Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers is a great choice to consider. The indoor pool is a great spot to take a dip, and guests can grab a bite to eat at La Piazza, which serves Italian cuisine and is open for dinner. Other features include a bar/lounge, a 24-hour fitness center, and a fitness center. Fellow travelers love the helpful staff and location.

Best CBSE School in Tiruvallur

Comment

Working...
              X