cheap tour in jordan,amman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap tour in jordan,amman

hi to all , im working with tourism field & i use to arrange afull tour inside jordan incloded the deserts & beach with agood price rate using brand new car & mini van, plz feel free to contact me.

[email removed]

hisham

Sorry for late reply

Dear friend

Good day from Syria, i hope you are doing well.

I am working also in Travel & Tourism field but in Syria

I have a mutual cooperation with a travel agent in Jordan, so if you still intend to travel to Jordan i can send them your request with reccomendation for special prices & care

or i can send you their contact details

If you also interested in Syria, i can send you contact details to more cooperation

Please advice to us where you work & which company you work for .

Looking forward to hear from you

Best regards
    Aiham Safieh

Comment

Please can you share more about the type of tours you make ?

thanks
      damascus syria

Comment

hi

I am at your service in Wadi Rum "jordan" the best place in the world
        And the best prices
        To connect
        mohammad zawaydh
        realfriend24y@yahoo.com

Comment

There's so much more to see in Jordan - ruined Roman cities, Crusader castles, desert citadels and powerful biblical sites: the brook where Jesus was baptised, the fortress where Herod beheaded John the Baptist, and the mountain top where Moses cast eyes on the Promised Land. Biblical scenes are not just consigned to the past in Jordan; you'll see plenty of men wearing full-flowing robes and leading herds of livestock across the timeless desert.
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
          X