Abu Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Dubai

Abu Dubai in the united arab emirates is soon to become the new las vegas. They have lots of building projects going on and is one of the world busiest places when it comes to building sites. I also know they are building the worlds largest sky scraper as we are speaking that are gonna be alot taller than number 2 in line. But they didn't want to reveal how tall this new sky scraper is gonna be because of possible copy cats. Anyway the contractors and engineers on this project is working under miserable conditions what I have heard.
    Administrator

Abu Dubai?
    It should be called Abu Dhabi I think.
    Am I right?

Comment

Hey mate, You are right kisna, you are Good at it then.
      icmeler hotels

Comment

Originally posted by Tourismzone View Post
        Abu Dubai in the united arab emirates is soon to become the new las vegas. They have lots of building projects going on and is one of the world busiest places when it comes to building sites. I also know they are building the worlds largest sky scraper as we are speaking that are gonna be alot taller than number 2 in line.
        My God, you must be genuine American so as to speak such a nonsense.

Guess you should've opened a Gulf map before posting such funny crap if you can distinguish the continents of course.

Comment

Speaking nonsense is the least thing im doing, I managed to write abu dubai instead of abu dhabi.

Perhabst you should just be quiet before insulting someone!

I believe you have something against americans, is that correct ?
          Administrator

Comment

Amazing place !!!! I want go Dubai for a long time
            MY SIGNATURE WAS TOO BIG!
            Please read the rules

Comment

good

any online details available.
              seo works

Comment

well i have sis there and she told me there is nothing special for that place.great buildings and everything is new
                Egipat Letovanje
                Hurgada Egipat

Comment

This looks like an english class room, hehehe !!!!!
                  damascus syria

Comment

I head same.Great new buildings but if u are someone who want to see Nature, definitely avoid it.
                    Bugarska Bansko 2010
                    Bansko Hoteli

Comment

The buildings in Abu Dhabi are too diverse to be characterised by one particular architectural style, especially as they have been built over a long period of time and drawn on a wide range of influences.

The density of Abu Dhabi varies, with high employment density in the central area, high residential densities in central downtown and lower densities in the suburbs. In the dense areas, most of the concentration is achieved with medium- and high-rise buildings. Abu Dhabi's skyscrapers such as the notable Abu Dhabi Investment Authority Tower, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi headquarters, the Hilton Hotel Tower and the Etisalat headqurters are usually found in the financial districts, of Abu Dhabi. Other notable modern buildings include the Emirates Palace with its design inspired by Arab heritage, and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
                      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Dubai is a city-state in the United Arab Emirates, located within the emirate of the same name. The emirate of Dubai is located southeast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. It has the largest population in the UAE (2,106,177) and the second-largest land territory by area (4,114 km2) after Abu Dhabi. Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the national capital, are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country's legislature. The city of Dubai is located on the emirate's northern coastline and heads up the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Dubai is nowadays often misperceived as a country or city-state and, in some cases, the UAE as a whole has been described as 'Dubai'.
                        Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                        Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Abu Dhabi is another lucrative place like Dubai though it presses to side in comparing with Dubai. Dubai is really another Las Vegas, a place of joy.

Comment

Yes, that is great that Abu Dhabi is becoming more of an open country in the Middle East.
                            Live life to the fullest!

hotels Baska
                            campingplatz krk

Comment

Working...
                            X