Wonderful Travel-Tourism Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful Travel-Tourism Place

Petra is a wonderful travel-tourism place. Petra Lies 230 Km south of Amman. It was voted as a new 7th wonder of the world in 2007.So make your trip easy and cheaper with Petra.
    Spring Break Travel | india tourism

Im moving your thread to middle east.

Petra is a place in Jordania and is associated with.... oh well

If you have seen the indiana jones movies you will surely recognise the picture on the right at wikipedia about Petra.

Petra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Petra is also an UNESCO World heritage site
    Administrator

Comment

Well, I didn't hear about this place before, and I'd like to say thanks for sharing me new destination for vacation.

Comment

yes bro i also never listen this name and i think so many many destination those are for vacation we don't know...
        house shifting in sharjah, movers and packers dubai, movers in sharjah, house shifting in dubai, cargo services in dubai, house shifting services in dubai, packers and movers dubai, moving companies in dubai, movers in dubai, moving company dubai

Comment

Yes i also don,t know about it.Can you please send us some detail and procedure to go to it.I,m a tourist by profession and want to travel to that place which you discussed but i really don,t know about it.
          This site give to you much reliable journey
          durham to new york bus

Comment

These places are normally those which can be visited and surely they provide a very good outcome for a traveler because then they get to go through a lot which is fine enough and at the same time because its about things that we discuss or get to know are helpful much.
            When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I heard before more about Petra but not seen. Can you share me any Petra travel guide?
              Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

I want to suggest you the virtualtourist.com. It is a perfect Petra travel guide for you. It is the most famous travel Guide in Petra. I am sure it will be helpful for you and must go there to explore them. After coming back don't miss to share your journey experience with us. Waiting for your reply. I love to read experiences.

Comment

Sami321, is right virtualtourist.com is a nice Petra guide for you. You can get a lot of new ideas and information about traveling through this source. I never get a chance to visit this destination before but now I also want to go there.

Comment

Thanks a lot Sami, It must help me.
                    Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

I would suggest you to visit toronto niagara falls tour because that is the most appreciable places to me and also understanding the way they work is supportive for sure which is helpful to me in many ways.

Comment

Petra is a wonderful place for visitors. Which is located in south of Amman and spread over 230 km. I visited at this place about two years ago. I spent very good time there. Soon I will go there again. I hope you will enjoy there as well as I enjoyed.

Comment

Normantour, I am glad that you like my shared information. I sure, It will prove helpful to you. I am also a big lover of traveling and visited a lot of places around the world. I think you also have a great interest in traveling. I want to know about your favorite places in the world. do you like to share with me?

Comment

Niagara Falls is the one of most famous and promising one attraction among the visitors. I went there about few years ago and had great time there. A large number of visitors go there every year and had great fun there at its nature spots.

Excited about my tours los angeles to san francisco.

Comment

Florida beaches are the wonderful attractions around the world. Here I want to share the names of beautiful beaches of Florida, key West, Naples, Miami and Destin. All these beaches grabs attentions of tourists. If you are nature sightseeing lovers so I suggest you must visit Florida.

Comment

Working...
                              X