Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the best time of year to visit Malta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the best time of year to visit Malta?

Am planning a trip to Malta and please suggest the best time of year to Visit there?

i will prefer to go in March or April when it is neither too hot nor too cold.
    Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

If I share personal experience with you than I could say that the better time to visit such a beautiful spots is September.

Dulwich Minicabs
      Hayes Taxis
      Glasgow Taxis

Comment

@arpita - better you can choose from upcoming month - May & June.... Summer is a right time travel to Malta...

Compareandfly to Malta
        Thanks

Comment

It depends on what you want, I would like to suggest September or October or may as its slightly less busy and still hot but bearable.
          Top 10 London Markets

Comment

I would like to say that winter is the best time o visit Malta. Personally, I have visited there and have there ideal time. Here am going to share some images of the destination and I hope all of you will like it.

I had much fun during my new jersey to niagara falls bus tour
            I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

ameelia! You have shared very nice images of Malta. No doubt Malta is the best place for winter vacations. I am planning to visit there in coming month. I hope I will a good time there and will explore there different places. I will come back, then I will share my experience with all of you.

Comment

I agreed with your words Jase! All images are really nice and attractive the visit lovers. Whose people love the interesting places this place is really good for spend holidays. I will wait for your cool replies when you come back from this tour. I hope you will share your spending days activities and interesting points of Malta.

Comment

Malta is an amazing region of Europe that is offer a diverse kind of attractions to explore the views of nature beauty. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I have been there only twice time of my life. Evey time had lots of fun there through different activities that tourist can enjoy there. Millions of visitors love to visit there due to its alluring attractions. Any idea about this place?

Comment

I am going to agree with you jack567! Malta is a beautiful Country in Europe. I visited many time sin my life Europe but I visited just one time in my life Malta. I want to visit there again for enjoying my holidays with my friends. In this country, mostly use tow languages like English, Maltese. Can anyone like to share your personal experience with me of this country of Europ?

Comment

Best time to visit Malta

Well to visit Malta i think best time is late May or June, it is warm but not too hot, and that is bearable. But after the June, weather would be very hot and humid, and busier due to peak tourist season..
                      Norwegian Cruise Lines Oceania Cruises last minute cruise deals

Comment

Are you looking to experience one of Europe’s hidden gems? Look no further than the tiny island country of Malta! With a resident population of only half a million and an area of only 122 square miles, Malta is the world’s tenth smallest country.

Just because it’s small doesn’t mean it’s not exciting. There are plenty of things to do in Malta as you’re about to see! But when’s the best time to plan a trip?

Well, that really depends on your personal preferences and what you want to experience during your trip. We’ll show you the best time to visit according to your goals for the trip. We’ll also tell you the worst time to visit Malta — if you can even call it that!​

Ear Wax Removal in Auckland

Comment

Working...
                        X