No announcement yet.

top ten location in uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also visited London many times in my life. In this city, my Uncle lives there. I love its interesting points and historical buildings. This city is a capital of England. The London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank. I want to, again and again, visit there. Now I have a plan to visit there in my summer holidays with my friends. I hope I will again great fun there.

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of some must see places of UK such as:
      Stonehenge
      Buckingham Palace
      Snowdonia
      Blackpool Pleasure Beach
      Victoria and Albert Museum

Comment

Victoria and Albert Museum is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I have a plan to visit there for having fun with my younger brother. I share some information about it's like The Victoria and Albert Museum, London, is the world's largest museum of decorative arts and design, housing a permanent collection of over 4.5 million objects. I hope yo0u will like this now I am enjoying my bus tours usa west coast.

Comment

United Kingdom is so huge and has so much for a traveler to explore. I have been visited the different cities and countries of this continent and it was like so much fun for me to always try something new and great like this.

Comment

Working...
          X