Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckingham Palace open for visitors ?

Hello !

I saw on peoplewhotravel.com that Buckingham Palace was opened for visitors from Saturday 30th June to Sunday 8th July 2012.

Do I need to buy tickets? Is it free? Where can I buy tickets?
    Is it really worth it ?

Thank you !

We all know very well that there are many popular places and cities in U.K where many people wants to go for travel.Also there are many traveling companies in the market and many of them are very popular which serves better.
    A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

I missed that opportunity, don't know when I will get this type of opportunity again in near future.
      Annual Travel Insurance

Comment

The opportunity would have been worth it. But i missed the chance. Any idea when will they give such an offer again?

Comment

All of us knows very well that U.K is one of the most popular country for travel and also many popular places as well as cities at there where we people can go for travel.SOme popular travelling companies in the market where we can get best tour packages.

Comment

Would love to enjoy the day with my family and friends at Buckingham Palace, let me know if anyone have any idea regarding this type of event.
            online holiday complaints

Comment

Still Official events and receptions held by The Queen at at Buckingham Palace, the State Rooms are open to visitors every year. You could visit the Royal Collection website for visitor information.

Comment

Its one of the best place to visit and to explore a day for fun and enjoyment.
                Travel In France | Small Ship Cruises

Comment

I have no idea about this destination but I heard about it through many peoples. I want to know more about it. I have a plan to go to there after my 2-Day San Francisco to Hearst Castle Tour once in mu life. I am sure I will have great time there. So can you share you experience if you ever visit there.

Comment

I have a plan to visit in France next year. I hope I will great fun there with my friends. Frace has many attractions and travelling points. I hope I will great fun there and Here anyone want to share some experience about Its destination. I visited many times in my life but I want to visit again and again for having fun. Share some attractions names with me which you explored in France.

Comment

well, I have no idea about Buckingham Palace which about all of you discuss. After reading all of your post I can found that it quite worthwhile place for exploring so surely like to explore this and soon and quite sure that it would be truly good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun.

Comment

Abiram, If you never visited there in life then I will suggest you should go there one time. I am sure you will enjoy there a lot. You can get great and sufficient detail about this place. You don\'t forget to take your camera because you can capture great and wonderful views of it. I hope you will share here own travel journey when you will go there. I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

During most of the year Buckingham Palace is the office and London residence of The King and Queen.

But since 1993, during the summer months, the palace is open to the public. Visitors can walk around 19 magnificent State Rooms, used during the year for official entertaining and ceremonial functions.

Each year, Royal Collection Trust create a special exhibition for summer opening. This year, following Their Majesties' Coronation in May, visitors will enjoy a special display featuring outfits worn by King Charles III and Queen Camilla during the Coronation.

The highlight of the display will be the outfits worn by Their Majesties as they departed from Westminster Abbey in the Gold State Coach and then appeared on the Buckingham Palace balcony to greet the crowds.

His Majesty’s magnificent Robe was worn by his great-grandfather King George V and grandfather King George VI for their Coronations.

Her Majesty’s Robe was newly made for the occasion by Ede and Ravenscroft and hand embroidered by the Royal School of Needlework. Its design draws on themes of nature and the environment, featuring the floral emblems of the United Kingdom.

Ear Wax Removal in Auckland

Comment

Working...
                          X