Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free fun in London

Hi,
    I am very young as, but I love to travel, I spend almost all of my money on traveling. I got a cheap flight and a cheap place to stay in London. Do you know anything fun that I could do in London with empty pockets besides sight seeing? Well with almost empty pockets
    http://lithuaniatravel.blogspot.com/
    your guide in Lithuania, Kaunas
    It's free tips accepted

try this site for more info Top 10 Free Things to Do in London
    Accommodation in Edinburgh | Stay in Edinburgh

Comment

Also get Time Out magazine. Itīs full of listings and things to do, many of them free or nearly free.
      Sami at
      Visa South Africa

Comment

You can try these free London attractions- British Museum, Borough Market, Museum of London, Natural History Museum and the Serpentine Gallery. There are whole lot more so just try running a google search on it.

Comment

Londond is covered with many beautiful places,you never feel bored when you reached there....British Museum,Tower of London are a best places to visit....I hope you will like these places..
          Cyprus Villas

Comment

I know very well that there are many popular places,shopping malls,etc are in London.Also there are many people who are interested in travel to London and also many of them wants to settle at there.
            A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Best attractions of London:
              Tower of London, London Eye, Hyde Park, the British Museum and more.
              Annual Travel Insurance

Comment

In my opinion, there are following free things to do in London-:

1.Take in a bird’s eye view of London
                2. Enjoy free DJs in the East End
                3. Hear people speak their mind at Speakers' Corner
                4. Rock out to the latest up and coming bands
                5. Walk along the Thames to see the city’s top attractions
                6. Catch the changing of the guard

Comment

There are loads of things to do in London with empty pockets. And believe me, it's more fun with empty pockets than it is with lots of money. You can visit the museums. They are mostly free. Checkout the guard changes. And window shopping a the street markets is just the best.

Comment

You are right if you are young and want to go to some hot and happening palce for younger generation you should visit London.
                    It have many swings.
                    Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

Well just visit the parks, I think its all free.
                      Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Originally posted by staysinedinburgh View Post
                        try this site for more info Top 10 Free Things to Do in London
                        Really interesting, I would love to follow those tips and I'm sure they'll help to make my trip a great experience.
                        online holiday complaints

Comment

Shoreditch is hipster land! check out the street graffiti, walk through the bustling brick lane or spitalfields market on a Sunday, stop for a drink in one the many cool bars or just chill in one the parks watching the skateboarders do their tricks. Shoreditch is one of a kind!
                          love food, love travel, love life!
                          http://www.foodtravelandlife.com

Comment

I would like to tell you that with empty pockets you can enjoy lot in London. It's a really outstanding place apart from the world and there are lots of amazing amusement parks, natural parks and big malls. So, you can visit there and enjoy lot too.
                            lisbon tourism

Comment

I would also recommend musuems - there are lots of free ones in London - and the parks which are lovely to walk round. You could also walk along the Thames, around the city and do some window shopping on Oxford Street or go to Covent Garden to watch the street entertainers. There are plenty of things to do so you will not get bored.

Comment

Working...
                              X