Win a Trip to Ireland - Make Your Clan Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Trip to Ireland - Make Your Clan Connection

In Ireland we reckon there’s a little Irish in all you Aussies. So we’re letting you join our clans and prove how Irish you are for the chance to win an Ireland holiday for two flying Etihad Airways, the Worlds Leading Airline.

First pick a clan, any clan you’d want to be a member of. Then simply enter a photo, a video or a written reason to convince us that you truly are a Fitzcurious, MacLahffing or O’Fiddle. It’s the easiest way to call yourself Irish on St. Patrick’s Day!

The best entry, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, will win the following prize:
    • 2 economy flights to ireland with etihad airways, valued at $5600
    • 7 nights B&B valued at $1200.
    • 8 days car hire $1200.
    • Lonely Planet Guide to Ireland.
    • Total prize package : $8000

And if you’re interested in exploring your real Irish heritage, our resources will help you get started.

joinaclan.discoverireland.com/

Now, to all you Aussies, make sure you get your friends to vote for your entry and may the luck of the Irish be with you!

Posted For Tourism Ireland.

You are organizing a great contest and alongside making people aware of the Irish culture. I wanted to know more about it but I think the link isn't working.
    car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

hey, can you please provide more details regarding the opportunity.
      online holiday complaints

Comment

How to win this?
        Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Ireland is a well known place of Europe. It is most promising one destination among the nature lovers. It is famous for its alluring and incredible attractions that grab attentions of visitors throughout the world. I really like to see natural places and this is my favorite one destinations on earth. I have been there only twice time in my life to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing place. I will love to be there again in future.

I also enjoyed my Niagara tours from new york wih my friends. It was my life's best tour.

Comment

Good luck, that is won trip to enjoy Ireland exploring of beautiful areas at Europe.
            Small Group India Tours | Golden Triangle Tour | Delhi Tour | Jaipur Tour | Agra Tour | Overnight Jaipur Trip | Same Day Agra Tour By Car | Taj Mahal Tour Packages | Same Day Agra Tour by Train | Private India Tours | Ladakh Tours

Comment

Working...
            X