London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London

As a Brit, the typical summer day trip was to London, so I have spent a fair bit of time there. But as an outsider, there is so much to do.

If you have any interest in history then London is a dream. There are castles and other buildings older than you can imagine both in and around London. Big Ben (even when not working) is still impressive.

If you are in the UK, you have to give it an afternoon at least.

Yes London is a great vacation spot with lots of things to engage in.

Comment

I would love to go there but someone I work with that's from there told me that it was expensive.

Comment

If you are from America then yes, comparitively it is very expensive. There is even a ten dollar fee to just take a car into the city on a working day. Cost of living and accomodation is more there. But for a vacation, it's worth it.

Comment

I'm sure London has a lot of wonderful things, but I think I'd first go to Ireland Especially Belfast in N. Ireland.

Comment

If I was heading to Ireland, it would be to the south. There are some amazing places there. There are beaches, countryside that takes your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Britjojo View Post
              If you have any interest in history then London is a dream.
              I'm not interested in history, but I find London as one of my dream lands. Perfect place to escape the complexities of my life!

Comment

I like London because of parks, musicles, free museums, history, pubs ...
                Visit Slovenia - http://kraji.eu

Comment

London is a one of most beautiful vacation spot.

Comment

London is a vibrant place to enjoy shopping, nightlife, dining, visiting popular attractions and just for everything anyone wants to do but it is really Expensive.

Comment

Travel

What travel guides you recommend for Europe? Some detailed guide.

Comment

The best guide for Europe Europe travel guide - Wikitravel

Regards

Comment

Hi friends, I have never seen Europe but this Christmas me and my friends are planning to go there. This information will help us. Thanks for sharing.
                          albuquerque limo service

Comment

if you will aks me, i would say that london is one of the worlds most exotic and beautiful cities in the world....i always love visiting it
                            Roasted Pecans

Comment

Is it always raining at london?ı am curious about it
                              The Best Tourism Links You Have Ever Seen

Comment

Working...
                              X