Irelands North Midlands - Co. Monaghan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irelands North Midlands - Co. Monaghan

In England they have the lake district, in Ireland we have Monaghan!

County Monaghan is one of Ireland's best keep secrets! Unspoiled landscape, wildlife, beautiful scenery, and lots to do for both local and visitor alike.

If your ideal holiday is fishing, walking, cycling, horse riding or playing golf then you will have too much to choose from. If you are interested in history, poetry, lace making, music and art there are many hours of entertainment in store. In addition the night life and local hospitality is second to none.
    Last edited by Manne; 07-13-2009, 11:36 AM.
    Self Catering Accommodation Co. Monaghan Ireland

Hello

Ireland is a superb destination for a romantic honeymoon. It offers so many wonderful things to see and do. Explore ancient castles. Stroll deserted beaches. Kiss the Blarney Stone. Listen to Irish music. Visit Irish pubs. Meander through glorious gardens. Enjoy a medieval feast. Watch sunset from a cliff. Ride horses through the surf. Snuggle by a fire.

Stay in luxury at a first-class castle or get comfortable in a traditional B&B. Be pampered at a fine spa hotel or hide away at a beach house on an island. Rent a cozy thatched cottage or a haunted lighthouse by the sea! There is no shortage of fabulous places to stay. I' m from Ireland Very nice place for honeymoon.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for your info. I have planned to go to Europe for my holidays. I want to know the details about hotels.

Comment

This extra activities really help to make the travel experience better. As what i have done, climbing and hiking in Turkish mountains. These are my all time memories.

Comment

Monaghan is a marvelous place to make your visit. Actually the landscape and natural beauty is awesome here in Monaghan. Don't forget to go Monaghan County Museum on your visit here.
          car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

Ireland is a superb destination for all type of vacation and if your ideal holiday is fishing, walking, cycling, horse riding or playing golf then i think this place is perfect for you .

Comment

Ireland is a fantastic holiday destination, with unbelievable changes in landscape in a relatively small area, and trendy cities within driving distance of remote rural communities.
              Annual Travel Insurance

Comment

Monaghan was home to the renowned Irish poet, Patrick Kavanagh, giving rise to annual literary and arts festivals in the county. The award winning Monaghan County Museum and art gallery has outstanding displays of historic and archaeological importance. The Monaghan Jazz and Blues Festival attracts international performers and fans alike. Visitors to County Monaghan can also enjoy fine dining at Castle Leslie and some of Ireland's finest handmade lace from Clones and Carrickmacross.
                Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Originally posted by johanmclen View Post
                  Ireland is a fantastic holiday destination, with unbelievable changes in landscape in a relatively small area, and trendy cities within driving distance of remote rural communities.
                  I do agree with you, Ireland is one of the best holiday destination mostly for romantic trips such as honeymoon.
                  online holiday complaints

Comment

i do agree
                    Nandini
                    Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

i agree too.
                      Your signature is too big

Comment

Ireland is an amazing island of Europe. It is a perfect destination for nature and fun lovers. It is really nice place for visit and to see the beauty of the nature views. Its stunning views of nature beauty grab my attentions towards them a lot. If you like to see natural places then I will suggest you should go there once in your life. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

Monaghan is very exciting place for the tourists.
                          Small Group India Tours | Golden Triangle Tour | Delhi Tour | Jaipur Tour | Agra Tour | Overnight Jaipur Trip | Same Day Agra Tour By Car | Taj Mahal Tour Packages | Same Day Agra Tour by Train | Private India Tours | Ladakh Tours

Comment

I would love to say that I visited Ireland which is the island of Europe, I like its natural secondary because it has many beautiful places. I like to go there once again because I want to enjoy here my bets time of holidays with my buddies. I want to share with you its charming view with all. I hope so you would try to go there after seeing its beauty.

Comment

Well, Buddy, I am so sure that this will be a useful time for those who just want to have some fun there a lot. It's nature views really appeaing me a lot to it side and now i have decided to be there around the island of Europe after just completing my bus tours east coast. So any suggestion for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X