Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel in spain

Hi all
    Give me more ideas about travel in spain.
    Thanks

Flamenco and fiesta, or sun, sea and sand. There’s a dream holiday for everyone in Spain.

Comment

The obvious place to go for a lot of people is the south and east coasts, but if you really want to feel that you are in a different country then try northern spain. Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria.

Comment

Spain is a country full of diversities and it has it all: from beautiful mediterranean islands, to trendy and cosmopolitan cities and sunny coasts all year long. A Spain travel can be enjoyable any time of year. This beautiful country also offer diverse activities and attractions in each city you decide to visit and all the year long!
        "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it"
        computer repairs Melbourne
        Limousine hire Melbourne

Comment

Spains East Coast

I made a trip to the east coast of Spain, the Costa Dorada area is amazing. We stayed for a week in a vacation rental condo, so much better than a hotel or resort. Less money and more space including a kitchen and living room, plus its easier to get in and out of. If you're interested, id recommend escaperental.com. They were very friendly with us and didnt try to upsell us to a more expensive acommodation, just found what we wanted in the price we would afford.
          Last edited by Manne; 07-21-2009, 06:51 PM.
          www.escaperental.com

Comment

Spain is one of the world’’s leading destinations in the tourist industry there is more to this country than just beaches and islands. The country is situated on the Iberian peninsula. Spain also encompasses two groups of islands, The Balearic Islands (Islas Baleares), in the Mediterranean, coast and the Canary Islands (Islas Canarias) which lie off the Atlantic coast of Morocco. The Balearic Islands have ferry services to the mainland running to Barcelona, Valencia and Denia. Please bear in mind that car hire companies do normally not allow to transport a rental vehicle on board.
            RECESSION TIP - How to Get Cheap European Breakdown Cover by choosing the right company

Comment

I visited asturias in north of Spain, last month and i became a fan of this region, rich culture, fantastic gastronomy, (you have to try sidra/cidra a regional drink), amazing landscapes.
              Galicia is the other region that i visited and surprised me in a positive way. That small and old villages are real pearls that combined with cities like Compostela and Coruńa, turn this corner of Spain in a rich tourist destination. Seafood in the atlantic part of Galicia is superb, almost taster than in Portugal.
              For beach, sun and endless nights, south especially in Andaluzia you will find a wide offer that is every year more competitive
              Discover The Discoverers - All about Tourism in Portugal

Comment

Spain is more than bullfights, flamenco dancers and crowded beaches. It's a spectacular and diverse country, the north resembling the rolling, green hills of Ireland and the south giving you a taste of Moroccan landscapes and architecture. Its tremendous history is reflected in its prehistoric cave paintings, Moorish palaces, crumbling castles, Roman ruins, Gothic and Renaissance cathedrals as well as some very distinctive modern architecture.

Comment

is it expensive to watch the bullfights over there ?
                  Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

I would like to suggest if you intend to travel to the Balearic island
                    The most exclusive, beautiful and charming hotels in Mallorca. Whether you are looking for the peace and tranquility of the countryside and mountains, the warm welcome of the sunny beaches or shopping options in Palma, Kings of Mallorca offers holidays or short trips in boutique hotels in the city of Palma de Mallorca, countryside hotels at rural areas of Mallorca or small luxury beach hotels at incredible locations. Great prices, incredible gastronomy and an unforgettable stay in Mallorca.
                    Reviews of Hawaiian Activities

Comment

Spain is very famous country for its attractive sights which includes beaches, resorts, hotels and many more. Menorca is one of the best Balearic Islands over there and it’s situated in the Mediterranean off the east coast of the mainland. It's lush, green and stunningly beautiful places. If you're looking for a calm, peaceful holiday in a lovely, natural location then visit this island.
                      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Re: Travel in spain

Spain is such a diverse country, that its difficult to know where to start. Whether you enjoy the beach, mountains, dry plains, tropical climates, skiing, trekking, long sandy beaches, hidden rocky coves, crisp cold mornings, long warm evenings, sitting by a warm fire watching it snow outside or sitting on a deckchair in the sun, sleepy rural villages, some of Europe's most modern cities, art, Spanish music....... there is simply something for everyone and for every moment.

I love this place!

Comment

I have been in love with Spain for years and moved here 10 years ago. Due to work commitments i did not discover much of Spain until recently.

I live on the Costa del Sol and last year finally took a trip to Ronda which is about 60km North of Marbella and the Costa del Sol... what a stunning place to visit, i spent the entire day there and took well over 300 photos, it is that good.

For anyone taking a beach holiday in Spain on the Costa del Sol, it really is worth taking a day out just to see some breathtaking rural scenery, Ronda is an absolute GEM and is very highly recommended... i was literally taken aback by it´s unspoilt beauty.

Coach trips from Torremolinos and other towns on the Costa del sol can easily be booked and are very reasonable, lunch optional.

Málaga is another place of interest, the Cathedral is simply superb, yet to visit the Picasso Museum as when i went another exhibition was on for that week but it´s only 15 minutes by train from Torremolinos...

As a resident i can say i am ashamed i have not seen more of this beautiful Country but i plan to change all that this coming year and enjoy much of my surroundings myself.

Ronda however is an absolute MUST if visiting Southern Spain.

Go and be awed by it.
                          Last edited by JC1971; 04-17-2011, 11:42 PM.
                          Love Spain? Take a look Here.

Comment

As long as in Spain, the ultimate way to experience this piece of land is rent a car, can be very open to the point that you find your holiday a lot of unique attractions, and undetected. Drive the road, a couple of kilometers away from the coast, out of the crowded coastlines look around the most beautiful countryside in western Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by andyyblak View Post
                              As long as in Spain, the ultimate way to experience this piece of land is rent a car, can be very open to the point that you find your holiday a lot of unique attractions, and undetected. Drive the road, a couple of kilometers away from the coast, out of the crowded coastlines look around the most beautiful countryside in western Europe.

Alora and the Lakes of El Chorro are well worth a visit, 45 minutes drive inland and you will see the real Spain and you will not be disappointed.
                              Love Spain? Take a look Here.

Comment

Working...
                              X