My trip to Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip to Barcelona

Friends,I'm planning for a trip to Spain this December to celebrate new Year with my friends. I have booked the Oasis Hotel Barcelona. what the are places i can visit there? any attractions?

This year I was in Barcelona. The most I liked there was La Rambla street and Barcelona beach. There is very lively.

Comment

Hello,
      Here are some places of interest in Barcelona Antonio Gaudi, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarters, Picasso museum Barcelona, Montjuic, L´aquarium Barcelona, Barcelona Zoo. If you want more guide try Barcelona Spain hotels you can find more information about nightlife, beaches, food and restaurant.
      Last edited by magnusiax; 11-10-2008, 05:08 AM.
      "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it"
      computer repairs Melbourne
      Limousine hire Melbourne

Comment

where it the nou camp/stadium located at ?
        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Barcelona is an incredible City to visit although i would advise out of low season months. Amazing sights to see and very highly recommended especially for lovers of Cities and Architecture, Barcelona is unbeatable.
          Love Spain? Take a look Here.

Comment

Barcelona and Madrid

I really enjoyed Barcelona a lot, but somehow I liked Madrid even more than I liked Barcelona. I am not sure why, but I guess the majestic buildings in the capital of Spain impressed me more than the architecture of Barcelona. Though, all the works of Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona are really magnificent. A hard choice, but my personal favorite is Madrid.

Comment

yes for staying in barcelona you can find many rentals apartments,the best one which i know is bizFlats - they are the best when you want to rent an apartment in barcelona.you can check them out @ bizflats.com
              Experience Amazing Barcelona Apartments @ bizFlats

Comment

Barcelona is an awesome tourist location with some of the best beaches in Europe like the Barceloneta Beach. The Barcelona is also one of the major historic and economic centers of Spain.
                car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

If you want to visit Barcelona then I recommend making a visit to Parc Laberint D'Horta. It's a park that's way off of the tourist route and it makes for a great day of relaxation in a truly beautiful environment.

Of course there's also Parc Guell, La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Las Ramblas, Saint Eulalia's Cathedral (Barcelona Catherdral), and many more.
                  Travel Expert on Tourism in Barcelona and Barcelona Accommodation.
                  PM me with any questions about the city.

Comment

There is very lively.

Comment

thanks for the post.
                      Your signature is too big

Comment

you mst visit park guell. It is the most beautiful park in the world. Screw the church and go to Park guell once more. Seriousley.
                        Spain-Rentals.net

Comment

Working...
                        X