Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain

Malaga is an attractive city in Spain and offers a wide variety of things to do there. In my opinion the most attractive places to visit there are:
    • Malaga Cathedral
    • Costa del Sol
    • Sea Life Benalmadena
    • Gibralfaro
    • Museo Picasso Malaga museum
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Sea Life Benalmádena is an aquarium. It is located in Benalmádena city. It is one of the sea Life centers in Europe. It is the most famous attraction in this city. Thousands of people come here to enjoy the holiday. It's a natural place and gives an opportunity to enjoy through the under water fishing.

Comment

Malaga, a popular holiday destination in Spain, often serves as a transit point for the travelers heading for Costa del Sol.
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

I agree on it and other then that Spain to have many attractions that exists and stays reasonable for tourism. Every professional traveler always find to use ways that makes his journey decent in every term so yeah this is the way how it is and everything has to be there for them i agree on it.
        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Jacklee! Very nice information which you shared, I always like to read these kind of posts. I think that, we always should read

Comment

Spain is very famous country for its attractive sights which includes beaches, resorts, hotels and many more. Menorca is one of the best Balearic Islands over there and it’s situated in the Mediterranean off the east coast of the mainland. It's lush, green and stunningly beautiful places. If you're looking for a calm, peaceful holiday in a lovely, natural location then visit this island.

Comment

My mother has visited Spain last month with her beloved sister. They stayed there for two weeks and enjoyed all most all famous attractions. Some of those are:
              Alhambra,
              Casa Batlló,
              Montserrat,
              Ibiza,
              Royal Palace of Madrid and
              Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
              I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

Working...
              X