Summer vacation in Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer vacation in Spain

Summer is the great time to take off the daily routine and have a fun with the recreational activities. Madrid and Barcelona are the two great destinations in Spain for vacations. I have been there a year ago before my bus tours dc. It offers a mixture of entertaining attractions like the museum, outdoor attractions, beaches, great cuisine and plenty of historic sites etc...Now, I am going to share the top best places to move in a summer vacation at Spain.
    1- Santander
    2-Vigo

Costa Blanca is one of the top tourist attractions in Spain. Many tourists visit every year because of its outstanding weather, atmosphere and many excellent beaches which stretch for miles and miles along the coast.
    Furthermore, Vergel Safari Park, Safari Aitana Park, Terra Mitica, Mundomar and Cuevas Del Canelobra are top tourists attractions in Costa Blanca.

Comment

Recently, my sister visited Spain with her college friends. According to my sister, Spain is the most beautiful country of Europe. She had a great time there and explored the different popular destinations of Spain, like: historical places, castles, islands, parks, mountains and museums. Here I am going to share some images of Spain from my sister's album:

Comment

One ocean - the Atlantic - and two seas - the Cantabrian and the Mediterranean. Spain's almost 8,000 kilometres of coastline have a lot to offer. Visiting the lighthouses in Galicia, diving on the Costa Brava, sailing the turquoise waters of the Balearic Islands and enjoying coves like Turqueta and Caló des Moro, watching the sunset over bays like the one in San Sebastián, taking in the atmosphere on the Costa del Sol or lying on volcanic beaches in the Canary Islands. Over 600 exceptional beaches await you, as year after year, Spain retains its position as global leader in Blue Flag beaches.

Suppliers of UPVC Windows & Doors

Comment

Working...
        X