Barcelona in August ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona in August ?

I was planning a trip to Valencia (Spain) in August and for somehow i think is it good to visit Barcelona in August too.. i heard pretty nice place around there..
    Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for me..

thanks
    Plan your travel and trip with the help of Best Travel Guides

Weather in August, it will be hot, humid and very sunny in August. But if you like beaches and wanted to relaxation on beach then it's good time to go for vacation in Barcelona.

Average temperature: 30° C or 86 F
    Maximum temperature: 33° C or 91.4 F
    Minimum temperature: 26° C or 78.8 F
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

the really worthwhile suggestion that you have to suggest above, I really like this and would really love to act upon according to your advice and sure about that it would be something really best for me to try anything like this for sure after mine cheap trip to niagara falls with my buddies.

Comment

It's a nice season to visit if you want to swim and sunbathe, but it may be too hot for sightseeing Nevertheless I advise you to visit Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), Park Güell
        I recommend watching travel guides to get inspiration and discover the best places to visit. Check out this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXB...vKInCL&index=1

Comment

Is it hot in Barcelona in August?
          The average daily high during August is 29 degrees Celsius, but don’t be surprised if the mercury soars into the 30s. Given that Barcelona is a humid city, things do get a bit sticky around here this time of year. At night the daily low is 23 degrees, and short pants are the order of the evening.

What are the chances of rain?
          Most sources agree that August has 5 rainy days, although bear in mind that means 5 days featuring precipitation… not five days where is rains non-stop. For the most part expect sunshine, squared.

What should I pack for August?
          You will mostly want to wear short pants and t-shirts day and night, although gentlemen hoping to go clubbing might want to pack a light pair of chinos or light cotton trousers (long jeans are almost unwearable in August in Barcelona, and bouncers do relax the dress code for the most part). Sunscreen and aftersun are no brainers obviously, although you can pick them up at the supermarket or many corner stores, so no need for them to take up too much space in your luggage.

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Working...
          X