Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to visit in Spain in summer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to visit in Spain in summer ?

So i heard there is a lot of fun & enjoyment there in summer.. beach and a lots of different types of festivals.. and really interesting that i've heard and had read about..

share some of your experience of there in summer..

Love to hear that..
    Plan your travel and trip with the help of Best Travel Guides

Spain is good place to visit but it is too hot in summer, plan your vacation in some in other season so you can enjoy your trip.
    Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Barcelona, Spain is perfect destination for summer vacations, perfect weather, restaurant, nightlife in Barcelona. Here are some beaches with it's specialty those i have been visited and noticed.

• Sant Sebastià ( The Best location )
      • Barceloneta ( Great Atmosphere )
      • Nova Icària ( The Restaurants )
      • Bogatell ( The Quiet )
      • Mar Bella ( The Beauty )
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Madrid and Barcelona are the two great destinations in Spain for vacations. It offers a mixture of entertaining attractions like the museum, outdoor attractions, beaches, great cuisine and plenty of historic sites etc...Now, I am going to share the top best places to move in a summer vacation at Spain.
        1- Santander
        2-Vigo
        3-Andorra
        Have you any idea about the vegas monorail?

Comment

I think that we always should read this kind of posts I think all these kind of posts are really helpful. These are a very nice source of getting information. I really appreciate you for sharing this sort of information, I hope that it will be proved really helpful for me.

Comment

Spain is one of a best place for summer vacation.Last time, i went Spain for my vacation, its one of my first trip to Spain.The Asturias beach is the best place to visit in summer. I went this beach , but i dont know how to visit that place , so i used the Routeperfect website for reference, it so useful for me. Have a happy journey!!

Comment

There are a number of places to visit in Spain.
              1. Palacio Real
              2. Running of the Bulls
              3. La Concha Island
              4. Aqueduct of Segovia
              5. Cuenca

Comment

• Sant Sebastià
                • Barceloneta
                • Nova Icària
                • Bogatell
                • Mar Bella
                Last edited by makeindia; 12-05-2016, 03:32 AM.
                same day taj mahal tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | delhi jaipur same day tour by train

Comment

Now Guys, No doubt that Spain is a home of great attractions and these images are show the beauty of this country. There are many destinations and places which are good and perfect for the traveling. Now, I will suggest all of them with my family and friends for enjoy the next summer season. I hope they will select good place for the fun. Now, I am going on Washington DC tour from NYC 4 days. I hope I will come back with great memories.

Comment

I strongly recommend you to visit Barcelona! Barcelona is a city of thousand faces. It is a collection of many cultures, breathtaking architecture, and charming people. In Barcelona, you will always find something to do regardless of the season beginning with festivals, parties, concerts, and exhibitions.
                    • You cannot come to Spain and not visit Basilica Sagrada Familia. This Art Noveau masterpiece is the most iconic landmark in Barcelona and was the life's work of Catalonia's most famous architect Antoni Gaudi.
                    • Then I advise you to visit Picasso Museum. Barcelona's very own collection includes almost 4 000 works by Pablo Picasso. There you will find everything from Pablo Picasso's sketches as a young student to his most outstanding works. It is a glorious museum for those who not only know who Pablo Picasso is but also for those who are interested in art.
                    • Explore the city's most famous street - La Ramba to enjoy the vibe of Barcelona and taste some delicious food. After an exciting and tiring walk around the city don't forget to chill out on one of the beaches!
                    • Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site. Well-known to tourists as the Sant Pau Hospital, the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site is one of Europe's foremost art-nouveau sites. In addition to beautiful sculptures and stained-glass windows, you will see the interior exactly as it was designed at the beginning of the 20th century, get down to the tunnels, and learn about some well-known medical practices in Barcelona.​​
                    By the way, you can watch this video to find out more about interesting places in Barcelona!

Comment

Originally posted by BobLliams11 View Post
                      I strongly recommend you to visit Barcelona! Barcelona is a city of thousand faces. It is a collection of many cultures, breathtaking architecture, and charming people. In Barcelona, you will always find something to do regardless of the season beginning with festivals, parties, concerts, and exhibitions.
                      • You cannot come to Spain and not visit Basilica Sagrada Familia. This Art Noveau masterpiece is the most iconic landmark in Barcelona and was the life's work of Catalonia's most famous architect Antoni Gaudi.
                      • Then I advise you to visit Picasso Museum. Barcelona's very own collection includes almost 4 000 works by Pablo Picasso. There you will find everything from Pablo Picasso's sketches as a young student to his most outstanding works. It is a glorious museum for those who not only know who Pablo Picasso is but also for those who are interested in art.
                      • Explore the city's most famous street - La Ramba to enjoy the vibe of Barcelona and taste some delicious food. After an exciting and tiring walk around the city don't forget to chill out on one of the beaches!
                      • Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site. Well-known to tourists as the Sant Pau Hospital, the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site is one of Europe's foremost art-nouveau sites. In addition to beautiful sculptures and stained-glass windows, you will see the interior exactly as it was designed at the beginning of the 20th century, get down to the tunnels, and learn about some well-known medical practices in Barcelona.​​
                      By the way, you can watch this video to find out more about interesting places in Barcelona!
                      Totally agree. Spain is an ideal destination to plan a trip to Europe.

Comment

Summers in Spain are sunny and hot. The average temperature remains more than 35 degree celsius. The best part is that the spanish streets are buzzing with spaniards as well as tourists. It is the perfect time to let your spirits high and indulge in the vibrant culture of Spain like never before. May it be beaches, cycling or spanish cuisines, everything just gets more enticing during summers! So, do visit Spain during summer and make the most of it.

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Working...
                        X