My experience in Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience in Barcelona

My experience in Barcelona is very positive. They are thousands of things to do !!!

I want to explain you about one in concrete that i have not found in TripAdvisor (don't know Why).

I spend i week in Barcelona with my housband. We visited the most beutiful places in the town as the Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, etc... but we hear about one activity very particular, visiting the comercial Mall La Roca Village with a Ferrari. I thought it could be amazing go shopping with one of this cars. It would be as being Paris Hilton for one day.

That's why i decided to phone de company called Red Routes. Really helpful people, who assesed me on the trip and helped to plan all the details. You have to plan it with some days in advance beacause its a very popular activity .

They picked up us on our Hotel and went to the parking where the cars were. After learning who they work (you need a manual hehe) we started the tour following our guide who was on another car infront. We made the trip for more than 1 hour, enjoying the car and the sensations until we arrived to the Mall. Another amazing place for shopping. Its like a small town.

It was a rellay amazing journey and i have to thanks the organisation for all. It's not cheap, but it really worht ir.

For contacting them its better to use the formulary on ther site: www.redroutes.es and they answer by mail or phone.

I hope it has been helpful and you can enjoy as much as i deed!

barcelona is a nice city to visit. There is nothing like Park Guell. It is probably the most beautiful park in the world.
    Spain-Rentals.net

Comment

Yes, Barcelona is pretty good place for visiting and Costa Brava is one of the finest vacations spot in Barcelona because mostly its climate is warm and sunny with slighter cooler evening.

Comment

Working...
      X