Campoamor - Beautiful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campoamor - Beautiful!

My friend owns a family rental business that operates in Murcia, Spain. They have holiday apartments in Campoamor and Cabo Roig. Campoamor is beautiful and ideal for a relaxing family vacation..or a golfing vacation as the world famous Lomas de Campoamor golf course is only 5 minutes walk from their apartments. I've been there and I fell in love with the place - I'm not a golfer but I can see why it's an ideal place for golfers or those wishing to spend time on the many beautiful beaches sunbathing or doing water sports. That's what I go for when I'm there. Basically Campoamor has everything you need for a relaxing yet fun holiday..there's a shopping centre only 15 minutes away and if you want a more lively experience then there's bars and pubs along the Cabo Roig strip (10 minutes from Campoamor). Oh and there's sublime local restuarants on every corner.

Basically I hope that this helps anyone looking to rent an apartment in Murcia and at the same time I hope to help my friend to spread the word.

(please see my sig for more info)

Hope to contribute alot more to this community as I am looking to go to other countries next year but am undecided
    Last edited by onmytravels; 11-19-2007, 01:08 PM. Reason: removed my own link as have just realised no linking in post allowed
    Staying in Spain? - www.Stay-in-Murcia.com

Hi onmytravels

Welcome to the community and to everybody else that has created a free account these last days.

Yes you are welcome to post as much as possible with your signature link as long as you dont spam in threads.

Have a great time
    Administrator

Comment

you're post is really interesting. i'll try to remember what you said in case i ever decide to visit spain.

Comment

Working...
      X