Gran Canaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Canaria

There's nothing like a little sunshine in this winter season...

We prefer with friends trip to Gran Canaria at this time for several reasons:
    1. "winter depression" in the middle of winter
    2. at this time of flights are really cheap
    3. is the ideal temperature (about 24).

Besides, the truth is that GC is a beautiful place. I love the diversity of nature in there and "houses in the rocks."
    http://sprzedambiznes.pl/firmy-na-sprzedaz

Gran Canaria originally meaning 'Great [Island] of Dogs') is the second most populous island of the Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago, with a population of 838,397 which constitutes approximately 40% of the population of the archipelago. Located in the Atlantic Ocean about 150 kilometers (~93 miles) off the northwestern coast of Africa and about 1350 km (~838 miles) from Europe.
    Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
    Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Last time I was on Gran Canaria I went on a small road trip and hiking trip to the rock formation Rogue Nueblo and a secluded beach called Playa Guigui where we stayed for the night under the stars. I was really amazed, being in the tourist traps of Puerto Rico, Playa del Ingles, etc the days before, gave me the impression that Gran Canaria was only hotels and wasteland – that changed. The night was warm and (mostly) dry and the mosquitos came uninvited and joined our camp – it was all veeeery goood.

Playa Guigui:

Roque Nublo

Spain-Rentals.net

Comment

This really nice kind of images of Gran Canaria that you have shared with all.I really like this and so sure about that it would be really best for me to explore the beauty of this place and so sure that I wold have there a really good and nice time there. So really thanks for sharing here really nice kind of images.

Comment

Gran Canaria, English Grand Canary, island, Las Palmas provincia (province), in the Canary Islands comunidad autónoma (autonomous community) of Spain, in the North Atlantic Ocean. The island is the most fertile of the Canaries. It is nearly circular in shape and is characterized by the ravines that reach from the central mountain peak, Los Pechos (6,400 feet [1,950 meters]), to the coast. The northern slopes, with their alpine climate, contrast strongly with the arid south. Rainfall is distributed concentrically, increasing from the center of the island outward. Considerable tracts are covered with native pine. The economy is primarily agricultural (bananas, tomatoes, and tobacco are grown), though there is manufacture of embroidery, pottery, and baskets. The sandy beaches of Las Canteras and Las Alcaravaneras, which flank the island’s largest city and chief port, Las Palmas, account for a stable tourist trade. The population of the island has grown considerably since the 1990s owing to a high birth rate, a high rate of immigration, and the growth of tourism. There are many mineral springs on the island. Area 592 square miles (1,533 square km).

Suppliers of UPVC Windows & Doors

Comment

Working...
          X