Costa del Sol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa del Sol

I'm thinking of going on a last min, last sun holiday to Spain in September. Friends have suggested the Costa del Sol, can anyone recommend a resort or hotel?

you can seek for advice for the travel agency

Comment

Costa Del Sol is one of the top tourist attractions in Spain. There are lots of full day excursions from the resorts of the Costa del Sol and the most exciting ones including visiting to Granada, Seville, Cordoba or Ronda. Everyone should visit once in life which is beautiful and perfect for sightseeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Muk View Post
        Costa Del Sol is one of the top tourist attractions in Spain. There are lots of full day excursions from the resorts of the Costa del Sol and the most exciting ones including visiting to Granada, Seville, Cordoba or Ronda. Everyone should visit once in life which is beautiful and perfect for sightseeing.
        Thanks for providing this such very useful details to share here about Costa Del Sol. Travelling is one of my favourite hobby and I get lots of enjoyment and relaxation in busy life. So I like to visit this tourist destination so much.
        luxury portobello resort in brazil

Comment

You could look at the resorts of Fuengiroal, Benalmadena and Torremolinos. All have good facilities and plenty of things to do in the evenings. La Carihuela, between Torremolinos and Benalmadena is a great place for restaurants and bars and has some great chirringuitos.
          Spain-Rentals.net

Comment

Working...
          X