Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel in Spain?

Hello friends,
    which is the best travel destination in Spain?
    Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Spain is my one of the favourite destination for travelling, Spain is a very famous country of attractive sights, which include hotels and resorts, and many beaches. I would like to suggest if you intend to travel to the Balearic island.
    Time square Hotel

Comment

I heard many that Spain is one of the great destination where many people likes to go for travel .There are many popular places at there like hotels,resorts,buildings,shopping malls,etc.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Obviously my favourite place is Barcelona. I've even decided to live there! But if that doesn't count then I guess Madrid or Costa Brava.
        Travel Expert on Tourism in Barcelona and Barcelona Accommodation.
        PM me with any questions about the city.

Comment

Madrid is the best travel destination to me.

Comment

Malaga and the surrounding areas are the best places to visit and spend time in Spain. I love the Costa del Sol and have spent time here on the beaches. Spain is my favorite holiday destination. I also love Barcelona.

Comment

Spain is one of my preferred destination for travelers, Spain is a very famous country of attractive sights, which include hotels and resorts, and many beaches. I would suggest if you intend to travel to the Balearic Islands.
              New York Hotel

Comment

I would like to suggest if you intend to travel to the Balearic island.

Comment

If you are interested in art you must go Madrid Which is city of museums. In Madrid there is lots of museums and sights to see.
                  www.myamsterdam.co.uk

Comment

If you are interested in football (soccer) then I would suggest Barcelona. Of course it depends on which team you are rooting for.
                    But Barcelona is wonderful with or without the football.

Comment

I would visit the Balearic islands, either lbiza or Menorca, depending on whether you prefer a very party-like atmosphere or a more relaxed one, however i think Ibiza is better because it has both parties and loads of beautiful beaches.

Comment

I would visit the Balearic islands, either Ibiza or Menorca, depending on whether you prefer a very party-like atmosphere or a more relaxed one, however I think Ibiza is better because it has both parties and loads of beautiful beaches, you can also get to Formentera (a tiny tiny tiny island) from Ibiza which is a absolutely lovely

If you would like a more cultural holiday, go for Madrid, Barcelona or Salamanca. But I think summer holidays are all about soaking up the sun, lying on the beach and doing nothing, and going out at night; and for that, the islands are the best place to be
                        Want Up to Ģ50 Cash Back?
                        Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

I would check out the Balearic isles, either lbiza or Menorca, based on whether you like a very party-like environment or a more comfortable one, however i think Ibiza is better because it has both events and plenty of wonderful seashores.

Comment

You have many options. Just a few suggestions:

For sun and beaches, all the Mediterranean coast and the Balearics offer from overcrowded places with luxury resorts and all-night parties (Benidorm, Costa del Sol, Ibiza...) to places where you can be alone (Almeria, Formentera…). In winter, go to the Canaries, where warm temperatures are guaranteed all year long.

For urban holidays, Madrid and Barcelona are lively cities with wonderful museums and monuments.

For art and history lovers, Spain has some of the oldest cave paintings in the world (Altamira, Tito Bustillo...), roman theatres and cities (Merida, Italica...), muslim castles and mosques (Alhambra, Cordoba...), uncountable cathedrals and medieval churches all around the country (try one of the several Saint James ways), modernist art in Catalonia...

For nature, choose one of the National Parks (Doņana, Ordesa, Timanfaya...) to discover the diversity ofSpain.

For something different, head to Asturias, where snow-capped mountains are so close to the coast that you can finish your mountain hike with a dip in a secluded beach.
                            http://playas-nudistas.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                            X