Family Holidays in Majorca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Holidays in Majorca

A Cheap Majorca Holiday is a fantastic getaway for the whole family, and there are plenty of ways to entertain all ages with these great Majorca family holiday activities, with highlights ranging from pirates to parrots. Hold on tight!

The Magaluf Pirates Show
    The Magaluf Pirates Show is one of the most popular days out for Majorca family holidays - just make sure that you pick the child-friendly version if you're bringing the kids! This stunning show features world-class acrobatics and impressive dancing from actors, dancers and acrobats from eight different countries.

Aqualand, Magaluf
    Aqualand, also in Magaluf, is arguably the best water park in Majorca, featuring a variety of water rides and activities for waterbabies of all ages.

Marineland, Majorca
    A regular highlight for family holidays, Majorca's Marineland offers a fantastic day out for adults and children, featuring dolphins, sharks, reptiles, penguins, sea lions and several exotic birds. The dolphin show is the highlight of the park, rated amongst the best in the world.

A perfect holiday destination whether you want beaches, history or quiet relaxation, Majorca holidays really do have something for everyone. Laze on long sandy beaches or stroll along beautiful cliff tops to small rocky coves. Admire the island's spectacular scenery and unspoilt villages, then head for some of its excellent restaurants and bars.
    Cheap Algarve Holidays
    Holidays in Benidorm

Comment

i would love to see the Pirate Show.. i thought that pirates are well-known only in the Carribean, their influence are far-reaching.. the show is likely more a circus than a depiction of pirates long ago, nonetheless it would still be exhilirating to see the show..
      Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

I have been in Barcelona two times but not in Majorca sound enticing. Next summer I will definately go back to Spain

Comment

The best tip for families is to make sure they are not even close the the Balneario. The "other" side of the island is just awesome.

Comment

Go to Mallorca

There are so many things to do in Mallorca: bird watching at the salt marsh near Alcudia, visiting the Joan Miro Art Foundation and the popular Arab baths are only few of Mallorca's attractions. For more information I warmly recommend you to go in a web site called Easy Click Travel, over there under the Travel Guide section down the page you'll find Mallorca. Romantic Mallorca will always remind me Mediterranean summer days and nights. I can't forget the tastes, the colors and the smiles. Go to Mallorca

Comment

nice apartments in Mallorca

Look now on Mallorca and find a nice or luxury apartment in Mallorca to spend your holiday.

Comment

Thanku Patric Raf,
                I was looking for such kind of information and places where i can spend my family vacations.
                Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Working...
                X