Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Hotel on the Costa del Sol

Hey everyone,

I´ve just visited this great Marbella Hotel on the Costa del Sol, called Hotel Fuerte Marbella. Had a wonderful time with my wife and 2 kids. The hotel and service was great and the quality was all there. I was thinking of visiting their sister Marbella Hotel, Hotel Fuerte Miramar, maybe next summer, does anyone know of the hotel chain Fuerte Hoteles? Could anyone give me some insight if possible...

Costa del Sol.

Hmmm, famous for its club spots yeah ?
    Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Hello!

I have heard such good things about costa del sol. I will be going there on vacation with some friends and family later next year, so thanks for the recommendations on hotels. I have looked at those sites, but I am also exploring other options. I found this site that lists hotels by different stars:

Marbella Hotels on Spain's Costa del Sol

I'm still not sure how many people I will be travelling with, but if we do end up being a large group I am thinking that it would be a good idea to rent out a villa or an apartment. Does anyone have any tips for this? Is it a good idea? I have looked into these sites:

Marbella, Spain - holiday homes, holiday apartments, holiday villas, accommodation

Self catering holiday lets, apartments and luxury villas to rent in Marbella, Golden Mile, Costa del Sol, Spain

If anyone has any suggestions about renting a place, or other hotels, let me know!

Comment

If you want to book a room in a budget hotel in any location in Spain, then myspainholidays.com is the best website for you. It takes you to the virtual hotel site and lets you to book a room online easily.
        Book Cheap hotels in Spain
        Book Budget hotels in Spain

Comment

myspainholidays.com is a useful website which guides you about cheap hotels in Spain for a budget holiday. You can check out the deals and discounts for cheap hotels in all cities of Spain.
          Book Cheap hotels in Spain
          Book Budget hotels in Spain

Comment

Torremolinos is a popular destination on the Costa del Sol and is the closest to Málaga Airport.

I cannot really comment on Hotel rates as i am unaware of how much this costs a family of 6-7 for example.

Whilst there are many 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rental on the Costa del Sol, these are often unsuitable for families exceeding 4 persons.

I have a 3 bedroom penthouse apartment here in Torremolinos, it has amazing views of Málaga Bay and the Mediterranean.

The apartment also has 2 full bathrooms and is in a very well maintained small private complex.

I have just built a website for anybody who may be interested.

Take a look here, you may find you are pleasantly surprised and for 6-7 it may be a cheaper alternative to a Hotel?
            Love Spain? Take a look Here.

Comment

Not sure about that particular hotel but there's some great hotels on the Costa del Sol and further inland on these pages:
              Boutique Hotels in Andalucia
              Boutique Hotels in Malaga
              Boutique Hotels in Marbella

Comment

Club La Costa

Club la Costa, in Costa Del Sol is another hotel where the facilities and accomodation are excellent.There are 2 swimming pools and 3 restaurants and it gives overall a very satisfying experience.

Comment

there are quite large number of hotels in Spain ,you can look for it

Comment

I found here great information regarding on great Marbella Hotel. Please share its rates.
                    I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Working...
                    X