Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been to Atlantic Parks in Costa de la luz, Spain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been to Atlantic Parks in Costa de la luz, Spain?

I have been looking for somewhere in the south of Spain to go on holiday this summer and i came across Atlantic Parks in the Costa de la luz. The website (Atlantic Parks) looks perfect for the type of holiday i was after but i know sometimes they can look beautiful on the site then when you get there they are nothing like it. I just wondered if anyone had been and could let me know how it is? Anything would be helpful!

Atlantic Parks

Hi. Yeah i went there last year! I had a wicked time. The park is really peaceful and it is really near Tarifa Beach which is great for surfing. We also had a day in Cadiz shopping. Atlantic Parks was really nice. I was thinking about going again this year. I was sent some info on a new share offer that they are offering. If you invest in the park they will give you a free holiday to the park and they can guarantee a 7% return on your investment. The pics on the website don't do it justice. It is much nicer. The woodland is so tranquil and full of beautiful flowers and wildlife. The staff there are really nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend Atlantic Parks to anyone!

Comment

Atlantic Parks Review

Russell,

I went to Atlantic Parks last month and had a great time! I took my boyfriend for his 30th. We stayed in the timber lodges that they have on the website. They are really cosy and romantic. We didn't manage to get to the beach but we did have long walks in the park. It was as nice as the picture on the site and more! I'm really bad at organizing holidays but i just rang Becky from the website and she sorted everything for us. She even organized us being picked up from the airport in Gibraltar and taken back. It's only just under an hour away from the airport so your not spending the whole 1st and last day of your trip traveling, which i hate!

I think that if you do choose to go to Atlantic Parks, you won't be disappointed.

Hope this helps!

Kendra

Comment

Atlantic Parks - Spain

I have just come back from Atlantic Parks on the free holiday i receive when i invested with them. I was looking for something to invest my money in and came across Atlantic Parks. I couldn't resist when i saw that they guaranteed 7% return on my money! It was an opportunity not to be missed! I had a great time at the park and can't wait to go back.

Comment

is it still open for investment ?
          Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Working...
          X