Sochi turns out to be the best Russian resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sochi turns out to be the best Russian resort

National Institute of Sustainable Growth Assistance and Improving Living Standards (NISGAILS) conducted a research outlining ideal holiday characteristics and examined the grade of Russian summer resorts compliance to those characteristics.
    Moreover investment attractiveness in terms of residential real estate acquisition was assessed. The survey was carried out among 300 Moscow citizens within the age group of 25 to 50 with an average monthly income of 70 000 rubles per one family member.
    In the framework of the research, respondents were asked to mark ideal summer resort characteristics according to their significance from 1 to 10. As a result each characteristic was assigned a weight (issued from average points)

Ideal resort characteristic and weight assigned
    Safety 1
    Level of service 1
    Purity of water and cleanness of beaches 1
    Modern entertainment facilities 1
    Problem-free milieu 1
    International popularity of the resort 0,9
    Transport accessibility 0,9
    Holiday season durability 0,8
    Availability of entertainment facilities for children 0,8
    Sightseeing availability 0,8
    Availability of neat sports grounds 0,7
    Presence of SPA and health centres 0,7
    Privacy of the place 0,6
    Possibility to pay non-cash 0,5
    Convenient transport infrastructure 0,5
    Variety of shopping routes 0,5

Further, respondents were asked to give points to Russian summer resorts according to their degree of conformity with ideal characteristics. At the end, affinity index was calculated for Russian summer resorts against ideal resort expectations considering weights formed on basis of weighted average.

By results of the survey, Sochi resort is in the lead by all characteristics. Sochi totally corresponds to ideal resort expectations by the following characteristics: modern entertainment facilities, problem-free milieu, international popularity of the resort, holiday season durability, sightseeing availability, variety of shopping routes. Anapa corresponds to ideal expectations of problem-free milieu and Adler – to transport accessibility.

Popular Russian resorts rating by affinity index to ideal holiday expectations:

1 Sochi
    2 Anapa
    3 Adler
    4 Novorossiisk
    5 Tuapse
    6 Gelendzhik

So, the first place in a rating occupies a resort of Sochi (AI=9,13), further with the big separation Anapa (AI=6,21), on the third place – Adler (AI=6,17), on the fourth place – Novorossisk (AI=5,75), on the fifth place – Tuapse (AI=5,69), and on last sixth place – Gelendzhik (AI=4,64) follows.

Most respondents (52%) say they would like to make real estate purchase in Sochi, almost one third (27%) in Anapa, 14% - in Adler. Novorossiisk (3%), Gelendzhik (2%) and Tuapse (2%) are less attractive to respondents in terms of estate acquisition. Such distribution of preferences corresponds to the revealed affinity indices against ideal resort expectations.

It was found that Business class estate is most attractive (40%) to respondents, one third (37%) prefers Economy class and one quarter of all respondents choose elite dwellings (23%).

Preferences for dwelling types distributed almost equally: (56%) are ready to purchase an apartment in a highrise, 44% prefer cottages. Also the majority of respondents (68%) chose new buildings, secondary dwellings are attractive to 32% of respondents.

By results of research, popular Russian resorts rating by affinity index to ideal holiday expectations was made. Sochi took the first place of the rating as the following characteristics completely match ideal resort expectations: modern entertainment facilities, problem-free milieu, international popularity of the resort, holiday season durability, sightseeing availability, variety of shopping routes.
    More than half of respondents are ready to make a real estate purchase in Sochi, Anapa is second by preferences. Business class estate is most attractive to respondents. The majority of respondents desire to buy an apartment in a new high-rise.

How many russians travels to thailand for vacation ?
    Administrator

Comment

Russia is the largest nation of the world. It is the best country for travelers. Russia is very gorgeous and glamorous country. There attractions are very artistic and historical. Sochi is a city of Russia. Swissotel Resort Sochi Kamelia and Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi are one of the best resorts of Sochi. I personally stayed this hotel.These are very nice and beautiful resorts for tourists.

Comment

I do agree with you Jese but this time I want to answer here according to the question of Tourismzone! I would like to share with you, my five friends want to go Thailand in summer vacations for visiting and then they will plan to go, Rasia, while staying in Thailand. I want to say that if I will save my time from my cherry blossom boat tour then I will join them in the month of May. May be they will delay for me their tour because after ending Aprile I will join them.
        Last edited by Aadam; 03-18-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X