Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in Moscow for Free

Hi everybody!

We are russian couple from Moscow. We'd like to find some english speeking friends and we can help you in Moscow. It will be absolutely free for you. We are Muscovites so we will show you nice places, can make you familiar with Moscow transportation system and surely help you to get some russian culture. We are available in the workdays' evenings and at weekends because we are both working.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us on
    [Email removed]

When you want someone to contact you, just say that you may be contacted through private message (tourismzone PM).

No emails are allowed on the forums, we are doing this to protect members from different scams etc.
    Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Tourismzone View Post
      When you want someone to contact you, just say that you may be contacted through private message (tourismzone PM).

No emails are allowed on the forums, we are doing this to protect members from different scams etc.
      I agree..

It's nice to know that there are strangers who are ready to help places you want to visit.
      Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Orkan View Post
        Hi everybody!

We are russian couple from Moscow. We'd like to find some english speeking friends and we can help you in Moscow. It will be absolutely free for you. We are Muscovites so we will show you nice places, can make you familiar with Moscow transportation system and surely help you to get some russian culture. We are available in the workdays' evenings and at weekends because we are both working.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us on
        [Email removed]
        I need your help. Could you please help me out? I wish to travel within Moscow for a day.

Comment

Working...
        X