Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interpreter, guide for you in Ukraine

I offer my assistance as an interpreter and guide in Kherson, Kiev, Odessa
    and other Ukrainian cities. I'm free to travel. I can meet you at the airport,
    railway or bus station, help to find an affordable accomodation.
    Very reasonable rates.

I constantly travel across Ukraine. Many times I heard about the different firms granting housing accommodation for a while for rest and for tourists. There are some comprehensible variants in the south of Ukraine. Interestingly, what firms grant exclusive numbers and housing accommodation for as much as possible comfortable rest?

Comment

I am only three days in Odessa, but I can tell with full confidence that is very convenient city from the point of view of the typical tourist who has arrived here on purpose to get acquainted with culture and history of this fine resort. Here it is possible to find weight of hotels and services in granting of cosy apartments in a principle all inclusive. Service РСО has very much liked. Here on the European concepts it is possible to receive habitation for small money with: Client Sauna, Own PC with High Speed Internet, Maid Service, Free Airport Transfer, Satellite TV and other options. In my opinion, it is the best service in a city for the European tourist, and also beaches, museums, and so on. Not to search long, it is enough to address to your tourist agent or on [Url Removed]. If you have to me questions, write to me on e-mail.

Comment

Working...
      X