portugal points of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portugal points of interest

Portugal is a southern European country and really a new kind of spot of earh for me. ?Recenltly my unle has explored out the beauty of this and last night has shared with me its attraction names. I have desided to share with allof you with th hope that it will prove useful for you all.
    Belém Tower
    Jerónimos Monastery
    Pena Palace
    São Jorge Castle
    Convent of Christ
    Batalha Monastery
    Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
    Palácio da Bolsa
    what say?

Bus Trips from Houston would be really great to try,

Wow! Abiram, you share stuff is enough for any tourist to plan the tour of Portugal. I will suggest all these names of places to my cousin. He is going to visit this country with his wife. He want to make this journey next and memorable for them. So surely this stuff will be helpful for him and he will become happy to get this.

I have enjoyed usa west coast tours recently.

Comment

Portugal is a small country that faces the Atlantic coast of the Iberian Peninsula. Because of its beautiful coastline and historical heritage, it is one of the most visited countries in Europe. Its smaller size makes it easier to get around and see more places than say neighboring Spain in the same amount of time.

The temperate climate makes it a year-round vacation destination, where travelers can see Roman and Moorish ruins among other tourist attractions in Portugal.​

10. Alcobaca Monastery
      9. University of Coimbra
      8. Capela dos Ossos
      7. Cabo Girao
      6. Sao Jorge Castle
      5. Obidos Castle
      4. Cais da Ribeira
      3. Praia da Marinha
      2. Belem Tower
      1. Pena National Palace​

Candid Photography in Kumbakonam

Comment