To all of you that have visited Lisbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all of you that have visited Lisbon

Hello I'm a portuguese student and I am doing my master thesis on the touristic image of Lisbon. In my investigation, I need to collect foreigners' opinion about the image of Lisbon, so I ask you all, that have visited Lisbon, to answer this survey I'm doing. I can assure all of you that it is totally anonymous and it has only academic purposes. It would be a great help for me to finish my masters! Also, if you know someone that has been Lisbon, please share the link with them!

Thank you all so much!

This is the link: https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/cbbeff0

Regards,

Dulce Santos

Good info it is and i appreciate you for putting effort in it and letting it stay the way it is.So yeah this is the way how it is because of a way out is there and that is what i keep decent with being specific and decent with all the terms.
    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I have been to Lisbon few months ago just after my new jersey to washington dc bus tour with my family. It is the capital city of Portugal. I really like its awesome heritage spots like; Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower, Saint George's Castle and many others.
      Last edited by FRANKIE; 05-30-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Lisbon is a capital of Portugal. If you haev a plan to go to there then I am going to share the names of some must see place which are my favorite like Belém Tower, Lisbon Oceanarium, National Coach Museum, 25 de Abril Bridge and Lisbon Cathedral. I will suggest you to must visit these places and make their tour remember able.

Comment

Lisbon is a great place which I had explored once before mine tour to niagara falls from nj with my parents and had a great time while my visit. During my visit, I had explored lots of attractions like
          Jerónimos Monastery
          Belém Tower
          São Jorge Castle
          Praça do Comércio and these kinds of others. That was amazing for me. Let me know which one is your favorite?

Comment

I have visited Lisbon city once and I enjoyed my time there . But I could not visit some famous attractions and São Jorge Castle is one of them. I would like to visit this city once again and will visit this attraction at first. Tell me something about this destination then I will go for it and will explore it personally.

Comment

The beautiful and lively capital city of Portugal, Lisbon is famed for its warm and bright manner, the city is also honored with an abundance of notable landmarks, world-class exhibition halls, and a large group of different marvellous activities. There are many places to visit in Lisbon and one can investigate the thin lanes of the old quarter, walk the riverbank promenade, or meander through verdant stops and gardens while exploring the city. Truth be told, appreciate Lisbon like local people do, at a simple and unhurried pace, and you’ll rapidly succumb to its inviting character and dumbfounding appeal.

Candid Photography in Kumbakonam
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X