Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit Portugal

Hi anyone.

I'm new here in TourismZone, i'm Portuguese and if anyone want some informations about Portugal you are free to ask!

Best Regards.
    Last edited by maar3amt; 04-30-2010, 02:06 PM.
    Portugal holidays, your dreams places!

Hi,
    I just wanted to ask you if you or some of your friends ever rent an apartment through lisbonoasis.com
    If yes, please let me know if it is good and recommendable.
    Thank you in advance!

Comment

Sorry, i canīt help you with this information, i live in north of Portugal near Douro Valley, i have no many informations about tourism in Lisbon.
      Portugal holidays, your dreams places!

Comment

Some of my friends will be visiting in July for short tour in Algarve like one week. So I’d like to know is there any musical Festivals or Events held in this month. Give me complete information with dates, location and cost estimates etc.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Portugal is a beautiful country it resembles Brazil in the sense that people of Brazil Origin lives in Portugal and vice versa.
          Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

What bout atmosphere in Portugalia now? What about society? I've herad that there are many strikes in Spain. How about you?
            Car rental in Poland

Comment

Well, I am interested to know that is this safe enough to have a walk at Amora countryside at late night?

Comment

portugal is a nice place with nice culture
                data security
                database security issues
                database security requirements

Comment

Top place in portugal

please descried top travel place place in Portugal.
                  hostel albania

Comment

Portugal small in size but offers a wide range to see. It has a variety of historical sights to visit. Here I am sharing some famous attractions of this state. These are following:
                    1-National Palace of Pena
                    2-Costa Vincentina National Park
                    3-Fado Bars in Alfama
                    4-Azores
                    5-Historic Center of Porto
                    6-Ponta da Piedade
                    7-Parque Nacional da Peneda-Geres

Comment

FRRANKIE! I am interested to know about your experience in Costa Vincentina National Park. Let me provides a information help me in my next visit. Park attraction is the best way and a complete source of enjoyment. Which is the best way and the time to visit there with the whole family. Let me know it suit for the entire family. What are things to do here. I am keenly interested in park attractions visit. I will definitely visit there after completing my yellowstone national park tours from new york.

Comment

Hailllya, Costa Vincentina National Park is a best place for a family trip. According to me this park is one of the most beautiful places on earth. It offers spectacular views, cliffs, ocean and sandy beaches. This park is spread on 76,000 hectares. Odeceixe beach and the fishing village of Burgau are nearest attractions of this park.

Comment

FRANKIE! You did not clear my point and I am still confused You did not understand my point. Let me know what are things to do there and which types of activities I have enjoyed there. Is the park attraction will be the best for the entire family visit. I mean to say Is the park provides an opportunity to entertain entire family members at the same time.
                          Next I am going to boston to washington tour for fun with my family.

Comment

Yes Hailllya77, they provide the opportunity to the entire family enter at the same time. I also went there with my whole family and enjoyed a lot. I hope you will also enjoy there a lot with your family. Here I want to say you must share your experience after come back.

Comment

Share some information about the top visiting spots in Portugal and what are the accommodation options available there. I know lot about Portugal but getting information from a resident would be the best option.
                              Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

Working...
                              X