Sicily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sicily

I live for almost 2 years in Sicily and I would really like to help other people to discover it's wonders.
    In the mean time I want to share a new site I found surfing on the internet on-sicily.com They have a lot of information about places to see and things to do, not to mention that the Dutch couple behind the scene seems to be very nice and helpfull.
    Have a great holiday everyone, wherever you'll go!
    Miruna

Hi Miruna,

We are planning to visit Sicily next year and would be happy to receive some ideas. We are thinking of visiting a part of Sicily and not travel the whole island as we probably don't have enough time for it. I'll check out the site you've mentioned. What things should we absolutely do or see while in Sicily?

Johan

Comment

I'll send you a private message with some tips for your holiday.

Comment

guys, does Sicily have a beach of its own ?
        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

What things should we absolutely do or see while in Sicily?

Comment

Thanks for sharing this very useful resource here with us to know about Sicily.

Comment

Well sicily is awesome place to visit I've been there many times.!!

Comment

Sicily is an amazing region that is offers a diverse kind of attractions among the visitors. It is most famous holiday destination where a lot of visitors come here each year to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing places. In my point of view it is a best place to enjoy family holidays. I also visited there for having enjoyment.

I really excited about my1 day bus tour from boston to New york

Comment

I visited once in my life but I have some knowledge about it which I heard from my uncle. According to his, Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean. It is just off the toe of Italy's boot. It has been a crossroads of cultures for 3,000 years, a history reflected in its diverse architecture. I would like to suggest you must visit there soon and enjoy your holidays there.

Comment

I really like to share with all of you some views of Sicily beauty that my father captured during his tour at there. I am really sure about that it would be really best for all of you to see them.

what say about these?

Comment

I wold say that Italy is one of the most beautiful creation of the nature and a true gift for all traveling lovers. I would say Abiram! your shared images are beautiful and i would love to have a tour of Sicily as soon as possible seems like i got my next destination but still need lot of stuff to go there so i could enjoy my tour. Guys! Do you have any idea about Mount Etna so must share with me.

Comment

I also had good time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. If you have a plan to go there I will love to say that you must explore its most fabulous natural places and make their journey more memorable. I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

Comment

I am so glad to say that every member of this board has shared massive stuff regarding Sicily. Its too good for me and have got enough stuff through this conversation. I would love to recommend my sister go there for enjoying cherry season there. When cherry season will start in Sicily? I will see your views after affordable trips from nyc​ to DC cherry blossom.

Comment

I am going to agree with you, all the members of this community shared massive stuff about Sicily here after reading this conversation any traveler can explore this place easily. Let me share with you if your sister wants to enjoy the cherry season then she can visit Sicily at the end of April into September.​

Comment

Working...
                            X