No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Hotel in Bibione?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite Hotel in Bibione?

I will be visiting Bibione this year and want a review of that place from you people. Please suggest me any names for a suitable and decent hotel in Bibione. The rooms should be neat because cleanliness is important and should be spacious .One more thing is that the reception staff should be very pleasant and helpful because grouchy faces may spoil my mood of enjoyment. Your suggestions are welcome.

Hi friend,
    It’s very good that you have decided to go Bibione. It’s really a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I was there last time and got all the things to enjoy. The place has its own beauty and also has comfortable inns to have a good weekend. I know a hotel called Bibione Hotel and I hope it will satisfy all your points and make your stay a pleasant one. .
    Cheers!

Comment

Hi, I appreciate your recommended Hotel.

Thanks a lot!
      Last edited by jhonson; 08-04-2008, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Looks like a nice hotel!
        Administrator

Comment

is it 5 star ?

looks expensive..
          Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Yeah have to agree that the hotel looks nice. I think it is a five star if not its near of becoming a five star hotel.
            Rome Italy Hotels | Rome Accommodations

Comment

Hotel Bellevue is my favourite hotel in Bibione. It is a 5 star hotel with all the luxurious facilities. It has Viennese style conference rooms and lobby. It also has a cafe bar which opened round the clock.
              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                I will be visiting Bibione this year and want a review of that place from you people. Please suggest me any names for a suitable and decent hotel in Bibione. The rooms should be neat because cleanliness is important and should be spacious .One more thing is that the reception staff should be very pleasant and helpful because grouchy faces may spoil my mood of enjoyment. Your suggestions are welcome.
                It’s very good that you have decided to go Bibione. It’s an awesome tourist place , can book luxurious Italy hotel at cheapest prices in Bibione. If you want to find more about Italy Vacation Packages or hotels, then you can visit tours-of-italy.com.
                Last edited by italytours; 02-03-2012, 02:34 AM.
                Max 2 signature links

Comment

satisfy all your points and make your stay a pleasant one. .

Comment

I would like to suggest Bibione. It is a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I was there the last time and got all things to enjoy. You can find many hotels and restaurants. I stayed in a hotel called Hotel Bibione. It provided me a very good service and I really enjoyed too my heart.
                    Hope this will help you.
                    Affordable Budget Hotel Booking in Haridwar from Midtownhotel

Comment

Great information!!thanks so much for sharing,

Comment

So i traveld to many Places and many of them stay in beautiful and luxury hotels but my favourite hotels in bibione is , Hotel Airone, Hotel Montecarlo, Bibione Place Suite Hotel, Hotel Las Vegas, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Hotel Bellevue.

Comment

Guys! I like traveling. And I had explored the different countries and cities from my tour life. I have no idea about Bibione. Would you like to share your experience about it? I am waiting for your reply. I hope i will spend a nice time there.

Comment

Hotel Bellevue is a most famous hotel of Bibione. I have been there about few years ago with my father. We say there for two days and enjoyed there delicious meal and drinks. It offers excellent services to their customers. Its atmosphere is very pleasant. It is a best place where tourist can have comfortable stay and enjoy there amazing food items.

Comment

jack567! This is really nice kind of stuff that you have shared here with all of us.I really like this and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to explore anything like this for sure. Well, I till yet I have ever been there and fully blanked about this. Now I have some idea about Bibione after reading your post. which is really a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X