Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to visit in Venetian coast

Hi All,

Last month I went to Bibione for my holidays. It’s really a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I was there and got all the things to enjoy. I know a hotel Bellevue Hotel is having good qualities staff and reception, which provides me a memorable and wonderful service, it’s really a wonderful hotel of Bibione..

Cheers!!

Ok good to know, but you where near Venice and you didn't visit it? What a shame!
    Venice 4 star hotels

Comment

I am also looking for the good place to visit in the Venetian coast for my first visit there. It should be equipped with all facilities and should have a decent weather. If you people have any ideas and also about the hotels there, please let me know.
      uk visit visa

Comment

Venetian coast

The Venetian coast is very turistic, but really nothing special: the sea is not so beautiful - the worst in Italy, I fear... anyway, you can still find something nice: Chioggia is nice, Caorle too, and going a bit to the south, where the river Po (the biggest river in Italy, by the way) ends in the sea, there are some nice spots - it's the Polesine area. But going in these places and not visiting Venice is REALLY a shame!!! Venice is just wonderful, worth not only one visit but all the visits you can!!
        Last edited by Lia 80; 01-14-2009, 11:04 AM.
        Booking has never been so quick!
        www.flashbooking.com

Comment

eventhough I've never been there but.. hell yeah its a shame !!
          Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Venetian coast for my honeymoon. It ought to be equipped with all facilities and ought to have a respectable weather. In the event you people have any ideas and also about the hotels there, let me know.
            Manhattan Cheap Hotels | New York Hotel

Comment

Best place to visit in Venetian coast

venetian coast is the best visiting place.
              Max 2 signature links

Comment

Venice is just wonderful, worth not only one visit but all the visits you can!

Comment

According to me Bibione is a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I was there the last time and enjoyed alot there. You can find many hotels and restaurants.
                  www.myamsterdam.co.uk

Comment

I think Fantastic Key Camp site is the best place to visit in Venetian coast.I like it so much because its location is so nice and service is also very excellent.All area is very clean like a five star hotel.Rooms are also so furnished and its value is outstanding.It located in Garden Paradise in Italy.I hope you like it must.
                    This site give to you much reliable journey
                    durham to new york bus

Comment

Bibione is a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I was there and stayed in Bellevue Hotel. It provided me a very good service and I really enjoyed too from my heart. All other tourist places are good.

Comment

Bibione is a most famous tourist destination that is located in Venetian coast. It is known for its incredible attractions that grab attentions of visitors each year. I have been there about few moths ago with my elder brother during my holidays. We stay there for few days and had lots of fun there through different activities that tourist can enjoy there. What will you say about it?
                        Last edited by jack567; 01-21-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

I have not been there in my whole life even I heard about it first time through your posts. After reading your shared information I feel that is an awesome place for visit. So I have a plan to go to there after finishing my 3 days from LA once in my future life as soon as possible. Before going, I want to see some immerse of this place. Anyone can you help me in this situation?

Comment

Bibione is a most wonderful and lovely destination for visit as tourism point of view. Its shiny water's colour and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. I love the natural places all over the world and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there more than five times in my whole life and have lots of fun with family and friends. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured majestic views of nature beauty in my camera.

I had great fun at SLC to yellowstone Tours

Comment

Working...
                            X