Top Hotel in Italy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Hotel in Italy!

Here I’m going to share top hotel in Italy. These hotels are offers excellent services, awesome locations and excellent facilities. I’m sure it will be better for all visitors and those who want to go there.
    1- Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo
    2- Excelsior Palace Hotel
    3- Hotel Lord Byron
    4- Grand Hotel Quisisana
    5- Hotel Santa Caterina
    6- Hotel Hassler Roma
    7- Belmond Hotel Cipriani
    8- Hotel Majestic
    9- Hotel Ai Reali
    10- Hotel Borgo Pantano

Nice Post dude....L'Albergo della Regina Isabella is one of the most beautiful hotel in Italy for tourist....

Comment

Nice information.
      Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Sami321...! I would like to say that you have shared really nice accommodations of Italy. I have a good experience of Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo because I have been there about a year ago with my few friends. We all had great time there and enjoyed there amazing food items. Hotel staff was very friendly. Its atmosphere is very awesome. I will suggest you to must go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you and I like here many travelling lovers to share some accommodations names. All members share his personal experience share with each others. I hope I will go there soon and enjoy my holidays there with my friends. I hope I will great fun there like you.

Comment

Sami321! I agree with you. You have shared really nice information about Italy Hotel . I never visit Italy, I have on idea about this country. I hope I will go to there soon with my father. Because my father have been visited many times Italy. Kindly share some more information with me about the attractions of Italy.

Comment

Her I am going to share some names of Italy attractions from my uncle collections
              Piazza Navona
              Vatican Museums
              Spanish Steps
              Teatro alla Scala
              Castel Sant'Angelo
              Villa Borghese gardens
              Must visit these attractions during your visit.

San Jose to hearst castle trip was fabulous.

Comment

ITs really worthwhile stuff that all of you have shared here. I really like this and have recently come back after exploring the magnetic beauty of Italy. I have selected the Belmond Hotel Cipriani for stay and I can say that my decision has proved really good because this hotel is really nice, all the services are outstanding. The location, rooms, club, the food and the staff are really good. I will recommend to all must try this hotel

Comment

Good to found this list here. May I know which one of them is not so expensive because I am planning for vacations in italy and It will be like 15-20 days So, I can't afford expensive hotels over there.
                  Zurich To Rome

Comment

Working...
                  X