Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Museum in Italy ?

Hi to all

I need review's for this place ? has Anyone here any kind of experiences related to this place ?

How to travel there like renting a car or using public transportation, i heard this is pretty tough to get there ?

Thanks in advance
    Plan your travel and trip with the help of Best Travel Guides

I think it is the best motorsport museum. If you want to see, up-close, perfect Ferraris of different types and ages then it's definitely worth a visit here. This museum is not only for cars; you can get a view of trophies, photographs and other historical objects relating to the Italian motor racing industry there.
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Hi Friend,

It is nice Museum of Italy and this is not only for car.
      visit2odessa

Comment

Davide! Have you ever been to Museo Ferrari Museum or Motor Sport Museum? Here I want to know about you experience there. Let me know when you went there and which things attracted you.
        I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Jacklee, I visited Ferrari Museum with my friends. It is a nice place to see in Italy. In this museum you can find plenty of cars on display, all with historical significance and all treated as works of art. You can also see trophies, photographs and other historical objects relating to the Italian motor racing industry there.

Comment

FRANKIE ! I have never visited Ferrari Museum. Can you share with me more information about this museum. I am a tourist and like to visit different museum in the world.Do you know any informative websites about this place so share with me. Also give information about nearest hotels of this place. I am waiting your reply.

Comment

It is an ideal to take a view of the super cars in the world. It is the best option for those who are interested in Ferrari must take a museum tour. For the further interests, exhibitions are organized there. If you are interested to take the tour then must enjoy the services of “Motorstars”
              For further detail must visit it. Museo Ferrari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Hailllya! I'm really impressed about your work. You have shared helpful information about all cars lovers. My brother is a big lover of Cars. Your suggested museum is very helpful for my brother. We will go there as soon as possible. Would you like to tell me which time is best to visit there?

Comment

Loved it what a place all the cars the people are great I would recommend it to anyone just lovely and the restaurants are great too.
                  Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Guys! I personally visited Italy with my friend. We really enjoyed the Ferrari Museum and had explored the different items. Here I am going to share some images of this museum:

Comment

Ferrari Museum is a most famous tourist destination that is situated in Italy. Millions of tourists go there with family and kids and enjoyed there different motor sports. I also visited there-there for having enjoyment. It is an ideal destination for fun and history lovers. I will suggest you should go there once in your life. I hope you will spent great time there.

Comment

Ferrari Museum is a well known destination of Italy and It is a really nice place for history lovers. I really like to see historical places all over the world and this is my most favorite one destination on earth. I have been there numerous times in my life and have really awesome experience there. Many travelling and history lover go there annually and have such a nice time there. I am sure you will have really great time there as well as other visitors.

I had remarkable journey during my best hearst castle tour

Comment

Ferrari Museum is a well known destination of Italy. Many travelling and fun lover go there annually and have such a nice time there. I am also big love of travelling and I really like to see most beautiful places all over the world and this is my most favorite one destination on earth. I have been there more then three times in my whole life and have really amazing experience there. If you have a plan to go to Italy then I will love to say that you must visit this adorable place. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

I totally agree with you that Ferrari Museum is one of the most beautiful and most popular destination to travel in Italy. I really like to see different places all over the world and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there before mine yellowstone bus trips from LV only twice time but I have really nice experience there. I will love to say other travelling and fun lover that you should go there once in your life for fun. I hope so that it will be a memorable time for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X