Lake Como World famous tourist Spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Como World famous tourist Spot.

No doubt, Italy is one from most visited county by visitors, north Italy is like heaven on earth, lakes and nature beauty are main attraction there. Como is favourite place for holidays of Hollywood stars, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Robert De Niro visit como regularly, a recent news about Robert De Niro, he looking for property at lake como (read news at villaatlakecomo.com). One more good thing about como is its near to Switzerland. so if you are planing vacation in Italy, you can also choose Como for your Holidays. Some local real estate agencies like PALC offer luxury villas for rent and sale there.
    Property at Lake Como helps real estate investors in searching and buying lucrative Lake Como property

Agree Italy is the best place to visit.

Comment

Lake Como is a most famous tourist destination of the world. It is most promising one destination among the visitors. I have been there about few months ago with friends to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing place. It offers a lot of natural spots where you can enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. I think you should go there once if you like to see natural places. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

I have a plan to visit this lake in next year I heard that It is located in Northern Italy’s Lombardy region. It is an upscale resort area known for its dramatic scenery. The namesake lake's deep-blue waters are set against the rugged. I want to visit there soon and enjoy my holidays there like you.

Comment

lake Demo is the 3rd largest lake it Italy and borders Switzerland.
          The drive to Lake Como from Milan is HIGHLY recommended, its not too long- just a few hours and just an amazing experience cruising along the edge of the pristine glacial lake and getting to see its entire length with all the beautiful little towns that dot the shore.
          If you want to know more about Lake Demo, you can read the " Lake Demo Blog by Jasleen Gill ".

Comment

I have recently explored lake Demo in my tour to Italy before mine niagara falls vacation packages from toronto and here would like to share its most magnificent view with all of you.

Comment

Lake Como is such an amazing and breathtaking destination for visit around the world and you can enjoy there stunning views of nature beauty. I have been there about few months ago with my family to enjoyed holidays. We all had huge fun there through different activities like hiking, trekking, kayaking, boating, photography and scuba diving. In my point of view it is a best place to enjoy some time with family and friends. What will you say about it?

I have a good experience of hearst castle tours from los angeles while I was taking this tour.

Comment

Lake Como is a most famous holiday destination of the world where the large number of visitors go there annually and spent their holidays. It is also famous destination and my favorite too. I had incredible time there with my few cousins on my cousin's birthday party. In my point of view it is a best place for having enjoyment where tourists can enjoy camping and boating. I want to know about your favorite activity?

Comment

Lake Como in amazing destination of Italy and it is most promising one destination among the nature lovers. It is a nature place where you can enjoy real charm of nature beauty. I had great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. In my point of view it is a perfect place for all travelling and fun lovers. I am sure you will spent really great time there.

Comment

I agree! Lake Como is breathtaking! I found out about it from this cool travel guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO2k...3&t=1s&pp=iAQB
                    Worth-visiting

Comment

What do you think which time is best to visit Lake Como? Do you have any suggestion and tips regarding this?

Comment

Let me share with you, if you want to explore Como Lake then your visit in mid-April to May and also mid-September to mid-October. These months are the best time to explore this lake. I suggest don't forget to take your camera while on your trip to capture this lake's beauty it. ​

Comment

Working...
                        X