Rome to Venice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome to Venice

We are spending 10 days is Italy and are planning to see Rome, Orvieta, Florence, Cinque terre and Venice. Are we trying to fit in too much?

They are the beautiful region traveling is like a must for that but an appropriate sources is also a need tour bus from new york to niagara falls should be there for us.

Comment

Venice is one of the most beautiful cities in the world because most of the city covered with water which seems like romantic that’s why numbers of tourists visit during the year.

Comment

Muk...! I agree with you that Venice is such a nice city for visit. It offers a diverse kind of attractions to explore the views of nature beauty. I love this destination due to its impressive islands that grab attentions of visitors each year. Thousands of visitors go there every year to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing city. I also visited there for having fun. Tourist can enjoy there hiking, trekking, camping, photography and nature viewing.

Comment

jack567, I have no idea about Venice because I never explore this city in my life. After reading your post, I can see that it is turly great city for fun and see the beauty of nature. I want to go there after some time after complete my Roadside America bus tour. I need somes names of best hotels and attractions of Venice. Would anyone like to share with me?

Comment

Rome and Venice are best places destination for travelling. Both of these places are the best for visit and you can enjoy there many fabulous and interesting activities one these places like hiking, trekking, boating, swimming, kayaking, photography, and surfing, I also enjoyed all these enjoyed all these activities during my during my journey. If you want to go there then I will suggest you must try all these activities. I hope you will fully enjoy there.
            Last edited by Darian; 09-17-2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I just recently came back from Las vegas to yellowstone bus tours but I also have a plan to go to Venice to enjoy my friends birthdays birthday party. We are som much excited about this tour. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us. I will love to say other travellers that you should go there once in your life. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

Hi carol, It's not a problem you can go as per your plan it's not too much. I recently did a trip rome to london and It was fantastic. But yes please make a good tour plan because if you go without any preparation then it will be a problem for you.
                Zurich To Rome

Comment

Working...
                X