Germany Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany Attractions

Germany is a beautiful country to see and it is really so beautiful and people of this country are very noble.I like this country and its different places.There are a lot of attractions in Germany which attract the tourist from all over the world to visit it.The attractions like Museum Island,Romantic road,Reich stag building,Berlin wall etc are all very nice places to visit.
    This site give to you much reliable journey
    durham to new york bus

Berlin is of course the capital and has the most tourist attractions (regarding history, museums, sights, nightlife, bars...), so it has to be number one, but keep in mind that the city is very big and still much under construction due to the fall of the wall and has also it's ugly areas, but it's also very cheap, if you know where to go.
    Munich is the second one which comes in mind as a tourist destination. Not as big as Berlin, with a more beautiful landscape (the alps) in it's back and more polished and old buildings than Berlin, also much culture, but also a bit more boring (at least for me - regarding clubs and people) and more expensive.

Then Stuttgart and Frankfurt, similar in size and culture, Frankfurt the modern skyscraper and business city, Stuttgart the more beautiful and laid back city, both rather expensive.

Dusseldorf isn't that great for tourists, except you're into shopping (fashion), japanese culture (they have the third largest japanese community in europe) or modern architecture.
    In Germany , I've really enjoyed Heidelberg, Stuttgart, and Wiesbaden. Enjoy the good dark beers, the dark chocolate, the wursts, and the soft pretzels, as well as the many other delicious food items.

Comment

Nice discussion friend! Germany is a nice country for visiting. I have been visited in this country before couple of months. I have visited in different places but Bavarian Forest is the major tourist attraction in Germany. A part of the Bavarian Forest belongs to the Bavarian Forest National Park. This park was established in 1970 as the first national park in Germany. The Movie Park and Berlin Zoological Garden are the famous places for visiting in this country. If you again chance to visit in Germany so you must visit in these places.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
        Nice discussion friend! Germany is a nice country for visiting. I have been visited in this country before couple of months. I have visited in different places but Bavarian Forest is the major tourist attraction in Germany. A part of the Bavarian Forest belongs to the Bavarian Forest National Park. This park was established in 1970 as the first national park in Germany. The Movie Park and Berlin Zoological Garden are the famous places for visiting in this country. If you again chance to visit in Germany so you must visit in these places.
        Sami, As other members you have shared good information and suggest some attractions which sounds nice. I want to know more about these attractions. Can you share some images of these attractive places like Bavarian Forest National Park and Zoological Garden . I think these will be helpful to decide the next tour.

Comment

Alsejack! I have visited Bavarian Forest National Park few months ago. It is the oldest park in Germany. Everybody can visit during 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. You can enjoy lots of natural beauty there. Now I want to share some images of this park. I hope you will like them.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Jamar34; 09-04-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Bavarian Forest National Park is a prettiest and one of my favorite destinations to explore on earth. According to me it is an ideal place to explore for the nature and adventure lovers. It is one of the well known and most visited national parks of the Germany. This destination is visited by millions of tourists every year around the world.

Comment

Here I want to share the some names of most visited place of Germany, Museum Island, Bavarian Alps, Hellabrunn Zoo, Heide Park and Phantasialand. All these attractions are the best for all kind of visitors. Museum Island is my favorite attraction of Germany. I went there about few years ago and enjoy there a lot. So I suggest you should go there and enjoy there like I enjoyed.

I had great fun during mydc nyc bus tours.

Comment

jack! I agree with you. Really, you have shared nice information about Germany's destination name. Would you like to share Museum Island images with me? I am thinking, I would love to go there in my free time.

Comment

Here I am going to share some images of Museum Island dude with all of you.

I hope buddy you will like them.

Comment

Rügen Cliffs
                    Romantic Rhine
                    Frauenkirche
                    Lindau
                    Oktoberfest
                    Cologne Cathedral
                    Holstentor
                    Heidelberg Old City
                    Brandenburg Gate
                    Neuschwanstein
                    Golden Triangle Tour 3 days
                    Luxury homestay in agra near taj mahal |Best homestay in agra near taj mahal | Best Homestay agra | Homestay Near Taj Mahal | Luxury Home stay in agra | Homestay in agra | Budget hotel near taj mahal | Best hotel near taj mahal

Comment

Rügen Cliffs
                      Romantic Rhine
                      Frauenkirche
                      Lindau
                      Oktoberfest
                      Cologne Cathedral
                      Holstentor
                      Heidelberg Old City
                      Brandenburg Gate
                      Neuschwanstein
                      same day taj mahal tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | delhi jaipur same day tour by train

Comment

makeindia, I will say you had shared a great list of attractions which are famous in Germany. I have noted all of them and I will make a plan to go there after completing my package holiday of NYC. I will go there for the fist time and I am sure I will see all of these places soon. I hope these palces will make my joureny memorable.

Comment

Rügen Cliffs
                          Romantic Rhine
                          Frauenkirche
                          Lindau
                          Oktoberfest
                          Cologne Cathedral
                          Holstentor
                          Heidelberg Old City
                          Brandenburg Gate
                          Neuschwanstein
                          delhi jaipur same day tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | Jaipur day tours

Comment

I appreciate your sharing. Honestly, your shared all these attractions are the best for visit. Cologne Cathedral is also famous destination and my favourite too. Its historical spots grab attentions of visitors towards it a lot. I have been there about few months ago and I stay there for two days to explored its nearest attractions. I captured many incredible views of this place in my camera. In my point of view it is a perfect destination for history lovers.

Comment

Volkerschlachtdenkmal (Leipzig)
                              Old Town Hall (Bamberg)
                              Harz Mountains
                              Aachen Cathedral
                              Sylt
                              Quedlinburg
                              Saxon Switzerland National Park
                              Schwerin Castle

same day taj mahal tour | delhi to agra tour packages by car | One day agra tour
                              same day taj mahal tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | delhi jaipur same day tour by train

Comment

Working...
                              X