Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munich

Hey all! We are planning on going back to Germany again! We are going for november! We would like to know the cheapest time to buy tickets for that time of the year, even though it's going to be expensive. When is the best and cheapest time to buy em?

Cheapest time to buy the tickets is July end. Because, summer holidays has ended that time and you can easily get the ticket and cheap rates.
    Hotel Frankfurt

Comment

Originally posted by carolgreen145 View Post
      Hey all! We are planning on going back to Germany again! We are going for november! We would like to know the cheapest time to buy tickets for that time of the year, even though it's going to be expensive. When is the best and cheapest time to buy em?
      Yeah, sure. you can go at mid of November, that time various festival world be organized and take part in this and enjoy this trip.
      Hotel Frankfurt

Comment

Munich is really a beautiful city of Germany.My aunt live here.I visited it the last year in April.I enjoyed its different places.BMW Museum i like one of the most.Its really very fascinating.It is the largest cit of Germany State of Bavaria.The attractions like New Town Hall,Allianz Arena,BMW Welt,Bavarian State Opera etc attract the people from all over the world to see it.
        This site give to you much reliable journey
        durham to new york bus

Comment

Reggie Hudson! Would you like to give me a detail about the New Town Hall. After visiting your post I am planning to visit there after completing my bus tours to washington dc with my uncle in the summer vacations. If you guide me properly then its really easy for me to visit there in my upcoming vacations.

Comment

Haillya77! New Town Hall is a town hall in Munich. It consists of one of the most unique buildings in Germany. The architecture of this building is spectacular. It is a gorgeous building with shops and cafes; these are consists of around the main square of its. The environment of this building is dazzling.

Comment

Haillya77! New Town Hall is a town hall in Munich. It consists of one of the most unique buildings in Germany. The architecture of this building is spectacular. It is a gorgeous building with shops and cafes; these are consists of around the main square of its. The environment of this building is dazzling.

Have you ever chanced to travel with denver to yellowstone bus. Let me know about your expierence.

Comment

Jamar34, I must say you have been shared really helpful information about New Town Hall. It is one of the incredible places of this region and a great place to explore for the history lovers. I also went there few years ago wit my younger brother. This awesome building is located at the northern part of Marienplatz in Munich, Bavaria, Germany.

Comment

Munich is the larges city of Germany. My few friends lived this city about few year ago. He told me Such a nice place for visit. I have a plan to go to there after my boston niagara falls bus tour. So can you share more information abut this city?

Comment

Munich is most wonderful and lovely city for travelling. It is filled a lot of most interesting and alluring attractions. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I also visited there and I explored its adventure and natural place and have huge fun there. It is a best place where you can enjoy some time with family and kids. I want to know about your favourite destination and why?

Comment

Working...
                    X