Where to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to stay?

I will be concluding my Poland and Germany trip in May of 2013 in Berlin.
    Where is a good place to stay, at least 3 stars and centrally situated?
    I will be visiting a number of museums as well as the zoo in Tierpark.

Brautkleider 2012, abiballkleider zu erschwinglichen Preisen
    Has anyone from the US paid a visit to Germany? If so, what was it like, what were the people like, and did you feel safe and welcome there as a visitor, and a tourist? Were there any foreigners who worked there for a time? Thanks.

brautundabendkleider.com

Comment

What is the specialty of that museum ? First time, I heard about the museums and Tierpark Zoo in Germany
      Hotel Frankfurt

Comment

Berlin is the best city when it comes to cheap but high quality hotels. The hotel competition is high and not a lot of hotels are fully booked. Check out the last-minute offers on justbook.com, they have discounts up to 50%.

Comment

in berlin you should go to ostel hostel. it's a hostel in DDR style, but it's in friedrichshain close to the ostkreuz.
          there are tons of museums in Berlin, especially since the city has a place called museuminsel or 'museum isle'....tierpark is gorgeous and is a wonderful green area in the city have a fun time!

Comment

I have been visit Germany about few years ago with my friends. I stay in Hotel Bareiss for one week. I enjoyed my delicious food items there. I have good experience there. It offers clean and comfortable rooms to the visitors. A lot of visitors go there and had great time there. I would love to go there again after my boston to niagara falls bus tour with my family.

Comment

I also, love the historic countries to visit. I want to visit Garmany and travel for enjoyment.i have been spent some beautiful journey in other countries like Denmark, island and others. so I have some experience for traveling and now I want to travel for Garmany.

Comment

Glad to know that buddy you have a plan to visit Germany in his next free time. I am so sure this will be amazing for you like all other visitors. I wants to know dude during your visit which attractions you would like to explore. I hope you will definitely share with all o us.

Comment

nice info, nice article

promo valentine
                  artikel traveling | Romantisme Dieng Culture | tips traveling

Comment

Working...
                  X