berlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berlin

Berlin is a true place of wonder. I really enjoyed my stay at pegasus hostel. Alexanderplatzs tv tower, Potsdamerplatz panoramapoint and the Brandenburg gate were among my favorite destinations. they all have something special to offer. please feel free to ask me some info about Berlin and ill tell you as much as I can

Well, I visited there couple of years ago with friend for a week where we really enjoyed. But I didn’t see much places because we were visited there for business work so can you tell me more places except these Jewish Museum, Schloss Charlottenburg and Berlin Zoo.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Well, Berlin is pretty good destination for visiting with family and friends because it has plenty of outstanding places where number of tourist comes from all over the world. Places like East Side Gallery, Jewish Museum, Schloss Charlottenburg and Berlin Zoo I think these are enough for short vacation.

Comment

Some great clubs in Berlin, I visit it from time to time when travelling to concerts (like The Magnet, if you're into rock music).
        http://www.facebook.com/Warsaw - Fall in Love with Warsaw, a great fanpage about the capital of Poland (places to see, events, more)

Comment

Berlin is the capital city of Germany and one of the 16 states of Germany. With a population of 3.5 million people, Berlin is Germany's biggest city and is the second most populous city proper and the seventh most populous urban area in the European Union.
          Problemsolutions24 Bangladesh software company WOW Online Marketing Training Centre|Online Marketing Company

Comment

these Jewish Museum, Schloss Charlottenburg and Berlin Zoo.

Comment

Berlin a most precious city for visit in the Germany. It is a home of plenty alluring and captivating attractions. It is famous for its historical places. Many travelling and fun lover go there annually and enjoyed incredible beauty of this amazing city. It has many adventurers places where visitors can enjoy many outdoor activities. I also visited there before enjoying my US Niagara Falls bus tours I will love to say that you must to be there at leas once in your future life.

Comment

There are so many attractions in this city which are truly able to see. I will share the names of best and most amazing attraction which are very famous and most visited attractions of Berlin. So Reichstag building, Museum Island, Berlin Wall, Pergamon Museum, East Side Gallery, Spree, Alexanderplatz are those places. Except for these places, there are lots of others which are truly wonderful and most popular attractions.

Have you ever enjoyed bus tours from new york to niagara falls?

Comment

Working...
                X