I want to travel to germany BUT?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to travel to germany BUT?????

My employment says it is not safe cause of the mexican flu! Is it safe?
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Well to be honest, most people over here don't care abotu the swine flu and it's not as bad as the normal flu over here .... Don't worry to come over, it's no big deal at all

Comment

I was thinking and even did a research on the Mexican flu and didn't realize that it was the swine flu... anyways, the virus has reached not only Germany. It reached a lot of countries and it affected a lot of people, it even caused some fatalities on some countries. however, it is not something that you should be scared of as it is only one of the diseases that are fatal, there are still dengue and HIV and other stuffs. the best thing to do, even when at your own country, is to keep yourself healthy..
      Australian ETA

Comment

most people over here don't care abotu the swine flu and it's not as bad as the norma

Comment

I appreciate you idea to travel in Germany. But, these time is not safe for your Germany. Most of People, do not taking a precautions from flu and affecting our health. Don't try to plan come here now.
          Hotel Frankfurt

Comment

but I dont have money for now

promo valentine
            artikel traveling | Romantisme Dieng Culture | tips traveling

Comment

Working...
            X