Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a good thread.

two thumbs up.
    Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Are you planning a trip to France? That's awesome. France is one of my favourite vacation destinations and having spent quite a bit of time over there. Check the weather in the region of France where you are going the day before you leave. The weather in France can vary greatly and it will make your trip much more enjoyable if you are prepared to handle the weather.
      Last edited by andreson; 03-19-2010, 07:23 PM.
      Reviews of Hawaiian Activities

Comment

That's a great and nice information's. I took visit many times to France and now mostly all the threads and point that we should need to keep in mind. But I appreciate to you on this post and Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.
        Keep it up..!!!
        Apartments in Tel Aviv

Comment

great tips and we are so greatful

Comment

Hi all!
            This topic is really interesting,
            I'm Kent I working in travel. ( Http://goldhotelhue.com )
            My favorite romantic beauty of Paris.
            But I never had the chance to go. I hope to get to this lovely city.
            Kent eE
            Gold Hotel Hue

Comment

I read this valuable sharing. I found here some interesting and useful tips about France travel. It will be helpful for them who want to visit France. Thanks for worthy shared.
              I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

I can read here all tips which you sharing here. Every tips are most useful for us and i agree with you all. France is really great destination for traveling. Which is my most favorite destination.
                Boston Activites

Comment

Hi Krity.. you have done really nice work. I found here worthy information and very useful travel tips for France. I will keep in mind your valuable advice. Thank you so much for the great and informative sharing.
                  I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

I've never been in France but would like to visit some tourist spots there like the famous Eiffel Tower. Thank you for you tips!
                    Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

My favorite country
                      But its a little bit expensive for me
                      Paris Reisen
                      Disneyland paris Deals
                      Agina

Comment

Very useful tips! As a person who is also living in France for 4 years, can't agree more with your tips
                        Love travel gogogo

tibet tour

jiuzhaigou tour

Comment

Thanks to all of you for sharing this information with us. I really like that all France has been the world's most popular tourist destination for over twenty years and it's geographically one of the most diverse countries in Europe. Its cities contain some of the greatest treasures in Europe, its countryside is prosperous and well tended and it boasts dozens of major tourist attractions, like Paris, the French Riviera, the Atlantic beaches, the winter sport resorts of the French Alps, the castles of the Loire Valley, Brittany and Normandy.
                          France Travel Guide

Comment

Hi thanks to you for share this information.
                            Top Places to Visit
                            Top Places to Visit

Comment

Amazing travel tips city! I have been to Frace and to many other places. Being a tourist I really appreciate that you have shared such amazing travel tips with us. Now I'm going for best Thanksgiving vacations . After my this tour in planning to go to France again. I'll definitely try these amazing tips for my France tour.

Comment

France is one of the most visited tourism attraction worldwide and they are doing decent with it. Using the right source and staying in a budgeted plan when you go there is the need of everyone.And that is how majority of the things can be planned.
                                When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X