My first tour of Paris.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first tour of Paris.

Wow guys last night my family make a plan to visit Paris before our niagara falls tour. All family members are very happy and excited about this tour. Especially I am too much excited because it will be my first tour of Paris. we will explore Eiffel Tower
    Musée d'Orsay
    Arc de Triomphe
    Sacré-Cœur, Paris  
    Montmartre
    Jardin du Luxembourg
    Palais Garnier
    And lots of other attraction too. I am so happy because it will gonna best tour of my life.

Its really a source of happiness for fun seekers who love traveling to go ahead toward Paris. I personally love this city and would love to go for it again and again in my life. I am very sure there will be a fun time to spend with travel mates. If you are going for the firs time and all these places are in your bucket list then surely will be a superb travel time to go for you. Best of luck to you from my side.

Comment

I had a great time there before taking the niagara falls tours from ny city but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. It is a really interesting destination for visit and where tourists can enjoy a lot of most fabulous and alluring things like swimming, boating, saling, kayaking, diving and gulf surfing. All these actvities are the best for having fun so I will love to say other travellers that you must try all these acvities while you will move towards on this adorabel destination.

Comment

Seems like that you are really very curious for your first tour of Paris and it is really natural to be. I also have been visited there last year with my boyfriend after his bus tours of los angeles and seriously we both enjoyed a lot there. it is the city of love and people just like to visit there again and again. Eiffel tower is my most favorites place and just love to have some fun there again.

Comment

Originally posted by jacson View Post
          Wow guys last night my family make a plan to visit Paris before our niagara falls tour. All family members are very happy and excited about this tour. Especially I am too much excited because it will be my first tour of Paris. we will explore Eiffel Tower
          Musée d'Orsay
          Arc de Triomphe
          Sacré-Cur, Paris  
          Montmartre
          Jardin du Luxembourg
          Palais Garnier
          And lots of other attraction too. I am so happy because it will gonna best tour of my life.
          If you come back again you can use a European trip planner.

Comment

Paris is something credible on the map of the world. I heard about this place from many travelers but have never been there in my life. I just wanna know about the best time to go around this place. I am sure you will share massive stuff regarding this.

Comment

Working...
            X