My father tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father tour

My father is heading toward Paris after completing his local tours from boston with his office staff as an official tour. I am really Interesting to take this tour with my father but due to some official restriction am not going with him but really happy for my father that he will explore the great beauty of Paris.

Yeah Abiram, If your father is going on official tour then you are not allowed to him. I will say you will not feel sad. After coming back your father, You will make a plan to there again with him. Anyway, I also very happy that your father ill visit the beauty of Paris. I will suggest him to never forget to take your camera. He never forgets to go Eiffel Tower and The Louvre Museum. Both are the top famous places to see in this city.

Comment

Paris is home of great attractions. People love to go there again and again. As i have decided to move for it after my hearst castle package and have decided to explore some places like, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre and Montmartre

Comment

Sami321! You gave nice suggestions to Abiram. Hope so he will do so. I am also thinking to arrange a tour of Paris for my parents. Because it will be the best way for them to spend a golden time with each other. What will you about my plan which attraction will be best for them to explore?

Comment

Working...
        X