Lyon after this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyon after this!

Guys maybe i'll visit Lyon after coming back from my new york philadelphia washington dc tour. Actually i'm going take this tour with my family and sure that will have fun time there. But after this maybe me and my father will go there for a business meeting so i want to know a bit about that city from you all.

Johnethen! I would say that Lyon is one of most promising ones destination. I had great time there and would love to make a tour there for again. It represents history's views and that grabs million and billion visitors there. Here i am going to talk about Old Town of Lyon. That is an awesome place and a travel freak must have a visit there for once. Gallo-Roman Museum, Lyon Presqu'ile, Basilique Notre Dame de Favourite and Cultural Performances (Opera House) these are my favourite places and i will suggest all to must to have a tour there.

Comment

Still I never visit Lyon city. But I am extremely happy because I am going to visit Lyon city with my uncle, at the end of the next month. I will explore all the famous attractions of this city. I would like to know from you let me know which accommodation will be best for our stay. Hope so all of you will reply me soon.

Comment

It will remain the best way to go ahead for you and spend your time in Lyon. I am keen to go and there will be fun memories for you to collect and spend some time with your father. I am sure after reading the Alien post you got much about it. If still there is any question in your mind regarding its points of interests or anything else then ask here frankly.

Comment

Working...
        X